Admire

Shiro watched pidge train with other warriors as he noticed her focus and actually improving with less and less bruises of the attacks as she could pull herself up in the trees better now but still struggled jumping and landing.

Lance grabbed her wrist and kneed her in the chest but when she fell from the attack she knocked Lance from his feet but he pushed himself up quickly before her blade could touch him and grabbed her wrist again pinning her to the tree with her back to him and hand behind her.

"Better," Lance smiled letting her go as pidge caught her breath and smirked at his approval.

"Hey big man, your a soldier right?" Lance noticed Shiro and he stood up nodding.

"I am," he walked over and pidge looked at him.

"Can you fight? Sitting around and following Allura like a lost puppy won't keep you around forever," Lance smirked as he pulled down his hood as snow surrounded them, it got colder and thicker snow as a week pass while the winter continued.

"Im sure I could fight," Shiro nodded looking down at Lance, he was much taller than Lance and had more muscle than the general.

"Prove it, you may have muscle but it's better when you know how to use that strength," Lance smirked nudging him and Shiro scoffed.

"Kid-" "fuck off don't call me that," Lance held up a hand and Shiros eyes widen.

"General... I accept the battle-" Shiro was cut off again as Lance swiped his feet under him and Shiro landed in cold snow as pidge laughed loudly.

"This is going to be interesting," Plaxum skipped over and jumped up the tree and sat on a low branch watching intrigued as pidge did the same smirking.

"My money's on Lance," pidge whispered and she nodded.

"That's cheating!" Shiro picked himself up from the snow.

"A rabid wouldn't even let you speak before you kill it, a warrior would take you out first sight, a mole would be shooting at the smallest sound," Lance shrugged but twirled and ducked from shiros strikes.

"Messy messy," Lance kicked his back and easily bent backwards on his hands and landed on his feet smiling.

"Tighten form!" He commanded as he pushed shiros fist to the side and smacked him in the back of the head.

"What's going on?" Keith looked up at the girls.

"Talk shit get hit," Plaxum shrugged as pidge cheered for the fight.

Lance slid between shiros legs and flipped on his shoulders, grabbing them and kneed Shiro in the face.

"Okay okay I get it, fuck," Shiro held his nose as Lance giggled. He looked at him figuring lances weakness.

He charged again as Lance cartwheeled smirking but Shiro already figured it out and was a step ahead as he grabbed for lances Shiro but something snapped instead.

Lance froze as he looked at the necklace in his hand.

"Alright you win," Lance forfeited walking over but Shiro held it higher.

"It's not a fair fight then," Shiro clocked his tongue.

"Shiro give it back," he snarled as he reached for it. Shiro hesitated but cried out when lances foot collided with his side and Lance snatched his necklace back. He inspected it slightly and sighed holding it tightly to his heart.

"What's the big deal?" Pidge noticed the slight panic Plaxum had in her eyes.

"It's his engagement necklace, Lotor made it," Plaxum jumped down as Lance was fixing it around his neck with a small annoyed breath glaring back at Shiro.

"Don't touch the necklace," Lance warned and he bit his lip nodding softly. Shiro had a soft look and touched his shoulder sentimentally.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too," he told him gently and Lance looked at him with a small nod holding the gems on the carving of the necklace.

Lance walked away looking down at it as Shiro watched him walked to Allura with a kind smile as she fixed his necklace and patted his shoulder smiling. They chatted together and Shiro bit his lip feeling heat rise to his face when Allura look up at him with a smirk probably from Lance telling her how she kicked his ass and giggled softly when Lance looked back at him smirking.

He shook his head and walked away smiling as his face felt hot.

"Oooh someone gots a crush," Matt smirked at his best friend.

"On who?" Shiro snorted.

"Pretty independent maiden," Matt hummed as Shiro waved him off.

"Allura is not a maiden, she is a leader and I just respect her very much," Shiro stated clearly and Matt nodded smiling as he glanced at Allura as well.

Ever since he met Allura, Matt respected her just as much as Shiro but he never questioned her leadership, her people, herself, he was in awe by how people followed her as he did as well. His sister was happy learning to be a... He couldn't call them rabids, not like how iverson trained them to think these people where inhuman, she was learning how to be an altean, a warrior, a grounder... And Matt loved to watch and observe this kind of life style as it was so different every day.

But he could tell Shiro admired the queen as well.