100 sleepless nights (pierce the veil)

I sighed. "Don't worry," I say for the millionth time. "You worry to much."

Dad looks at me, "I just care about you." I smile reassuringly at my dad, Vic Fuentes. Yes, that Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil. Then Jaime grabbed his arm pulling him onto the tour bus. "I love you!" Dad shouts as the bus pulls away.

"I love you too," I whisper. I was really going to miss dad while he was on this tour. I took a deep breath and put on a very fake smile. I wiped away the tears streaming down my cheek, gosh I am pathetic. I dialed trix's phone number. Trix was a nickname for my best friend.

"Hello?" asked Trix into the phone.

"Hey, it's me," I Said my voice shaking. "Girl, I'll be there in 5." She said. She knew me so well, I don't know where I would be without her.

I hung up and put my phone back In my pocket. I took a deep breath and retreated back into the house. I walked inside and walked up to my nanny, Jessica. I'll see you when dad gets back. that was my deal with her, she obviously didn't want me and I didn't want her. "Bye," she said pretending to care but I could hear the fakeness in her voice. I heard the door close behind her and walked up to my room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I called. The door gently opened and trix sat down on the corner of my bed. "Baby girl," she said as the tears streamed down my cheek. She then got up and walked to my closet. She obviously had an idea. She pulled out a sleeping with sirens t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and threw them at me.

"Get dressed," she ordered. "We're going out." It took a moment to register what she said. I can't go out looking like this, but judging by the look on her face, I was going to have to go, so I better get started now.

"I'll be in the kitchen," she stated I laughed and got up. I pulled on the clothes and topped it off with a load of band merch bracelets and some black vans. I straitened my blue hair and put on some makeup. I put on a fake smile and looked in the mirror. It will have to do.

I walked downstairs to see trix with a bowl of cereal in front of her. I snorted. "What?" she asked innocently causing me to laugh even more. She took one last bite pushed the bowl away. We walked into the garage each selecting out favorite scare board. Mine was regular black on top with the word 'blades' spelled out in graffiti letters on bottom. Trix chose her signature board with the her name sprawled out I'm splattered letters. It was so classic, so her. I smiled as we skated down the street to the skatepark.

"Yo blades!" called out Luke. I waved. Jordan, Chris, and Conner where already there too. Trix must have texted them while I was changing.

"So how's the freedom?" asked Conner. I grinned.

"I've been thinking of getting a tattoo." I announced. His jaw dropped.

"Of what?"

"A bird." he laughed.

"Birds can be cool," cut In Chris, "sort of." I smiled.

"At least tell me what kind of bird." pleaded Conner.

"Yea come on blades." Pleaded Chris. Blades was a nickname I got stuck with a while ago after I won a knife throwing contest last year at the state fair. Don't ask me how or why, I just wanted the prize money.

"A raven," I said softly. Conner smirked at me, and Trix laughed.

"We gonna skate or what?" Jordan laughed. I smiled and skated over to her on the other side doing my signature 360 turn. "I'll never understand how you do that. He said amazed.

I smiled. "It's a secret." Luke walked up behind me putting his arm on my shoulder. I heard a snap of a camera and turned around to see a man with a camera. I cursed under my breath and took a step forward to pursue him but look grabbed my arm. I hissed at him.

"What if my dad sees that photo?" I questioned.

"What if?" he said carelessly. Sometimes I really hate that guy.