Road Trip!

A/N. So I'm really tired an I know I already updated today but I can't think of anything else to do since I have like, no social life. so here's part 3 even though like, only one persons reading it. But yup, deal with it.

After driving around with Trix and the GPS for 3 hours, we finally pulled into a rest stop. Trix and I both reclined our seats, a few minutes later I could hear Trix's muffled snores and knew I wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Good thing I wouldn't have to be the one driving.

I sighed quietly being careful not to wake up Trix and got out of the car. I walked into the old building and took a seat on the bench pulling out my phone and checking twitter. I was greeted by lots of nice tweets from dad's fans and some not so nice tweets from some not so nice people.

They're just jealous I tell myself but I know it won't make a difference.

"Who do you think you are? you're so stupid! can't you see your holding him back, he doesn't even care about you."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. it probably wouldn't have mattered if it was just the one but there where hundreds to thousands saying similar things. It must be true.

I ran to the bathroom fighting back tears. other than me it was completely empty so I stood in front of a morrow and wiped the tears away.

"Shut up and just try to enjoy the trip, for Trix." I whispered to myself. I blinked a few times and forced a smile onto my face. It felt weird but I knew it was for the best. I had almost finished my clean get-a-way back to the car when I heard a small voice.

"Violet Fuentes?" The voice asked. I turned around to see a girl about my age with red hair and a lip piercing. She had an Of Mice & Men t-shirt and black skinny jeans with red vans on. I really hope this girl did not see me crying.

"Yup, that's me!" I said. cheerfully. she gave me a half smile,

"It's okay," she mumbled. "you don't have to lie to me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a lot of stuff." I said lamely. she pulled me in for a hug. I accepted, but I have to say, it did feel weird.

"I'm a fan of yours." she mumbled.

"You mean my dad." I corrected. She shook her head no.

"Of yours." She corrected me. I smiled shyly.

"Why?"

"Because your real. Your a rock stars daughter and your not all stuck up and bratty." I smiled.

"Can you sing too?" she added. I shook my head.

"Not really, but I can try. for a fan." I liked the thought of having fans and so I felt I should please her. I decided to sing one of dad's songs since all of my own never turned out very well.

"Sunshine

There ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night

But there's just something about

This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy

Licking your fingers like your done and you've decided there is so much more than me

And honestly it's harder breathing next to you I shake.

I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me

Hold my heart it's beating for you anyways."

I finished and she clapped. I blushed.

"Yup, definitely a fan. your even better than your dad." I smiled shyly.

"I should probably get back to my friend." I mumble and we exchange phone numbers.

"Bye!" she calls as I walk out to the car. That was weird, I thought to myself. 16 years and I've never had a fan...until now. I smiled at the thought.

When I got back to the car Trix had been sleeping nearly an hour. I just hoped that would be long enough. I shook her and she opened her eyes, jerking up in the seat.

"What?" She asked annoyed that I had woken her up.

"Let's go," I said.

"What time is it?" she asked stretching.

"7:00" I say. we drove pretty much all day only stopping for bathroom breaks, gas, and gas station snacks.

I was in the passenger seat texting the girl from earlier. apparently her name is Tessa and she lives in California with her dad.

"Who you texting?" asked Trix nosily.

"None of your business." I teased fully aware of how childish I sounded. she rolled her eyes at me then reached out for my phone but I slapped her hand away. we giggled in unison until my phone began to ring. I glanced down at the caller ID to see it was dad.

"Hello?" I chirped into the phone.

"Violet, how are you?" he asked.

"Good," I mumbled. "you?"

"Good," he responded. "I miss you though."

"Miss you too dad." I mumble.

"Alright, I gotta go. call me if you need anything." he said.

"Bye." I mumbled before hanging up.

Trix kept her gaze fixed on the road while I turned on the radio. A match into water came bursting through the speakers. I smiled and sang along. Trix joined in too and we drove and sang like that all day. Until we ended up at the same hotel we knew Dad and the rest of the guys would be staying at. We got a room on the third floor and got in the elevator.

When we got to our room there was 2 beds, 1 bathroom, and a small kitchen. I smiled and plopped down on one of the beds. I set my suitcase on the floor beside me and drifted off to sleep, thankful to be in a normal bed.