The Past, Present, And Future

When we arrived at the beach we had already rented to surfboards from a cute little beach shop up the road. Trix had arranged for us to meet a surf instructor there, and I have to admit. I was really nervous.

I was shivering as the warm summer wind blew through my hair. I slipped my shoes off and slid them in my bag, the sand was warm and moist.

I looked around. there was a family. a mom, dad, two sons and 1 daughter all eating ice cream cones. there was a girl and a boy holding hands walking across the shore. and a group of high school girls tanning. There was several kids in the water splashing each other, and a girl reading a book on the sand.

I smiled, it was happy here. we walked up to a guy who was turned around, but carrying a surfboard. he looked like a surf instructor, I guess. He looked familiar. Trix tapped him on the shoulder. he turned around, his long brown hair blowing I'm the wind.

"Jason?!" I asked not quite able to believe it.

"Violet!" he exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "I found you." he mumbled in my ear.

When I was with the man who abused me, Jason was my boyfriend. we went to carnivals, movies, ice cream shops, and parks nearly every night. Trix whistled and I pulled away blushing.

"Trix," I mumbled. "This is Jason, Jason this is Trix."

He held out his hand and Trix shook it.

"So, are you gonna teach us how to surf or what?" Trix asked impatiently.

"Yup, it's my job." he replied laughing.

After an hour and a half of having fun on the beach with Jason, I disappointedly told Trix we had to go.

"Do you really have to leave?" whined Jason. I nodded.

"We're secretly following my dad on tour." I said causing him to laugh.

"Can I come?" he asked. I looked at Trix.

"Please?" I begged her.

"Fine," she said giving in. "only cause I know if I don't you won't leave me alone about it later."

I grinned ear to ear. "thank you!" me and Jason squealed in unison.

"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes and fighting back a laugh.

We all climbed into the car, Trix driving, me in passenger and Jason in the back seat.

After about 20 minutes of peaceful driving I had to go to the bathroom.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I whined.

Annoyed, Trix pulled over and I climbed out of the car. My legs felt wierd after sitting down so much lately so I walked inside. I was the only one there besides a guy in a ski vest, jeans, and sunglasses. an the girl who worked there who was reading a magazine.

I pushed open the door to the women's bathroom and stepped inside. I took a quick glance in the mirror and noticed something, the man in the ski vest was behind me. I opened my mouth to scream but he quickly covered it.

I was so scared and the tears where uncontrollably streaming down my cheeks. and then I felt a sharp pain I'm the back of my head as everything went black.

Jason's P.O.V.

I waited In the car with Trix messing with the air conditioner for 20 minutes.

"What's taking so long?" I whined impatiently.

"I don't know." she said as if I had accused her of something.

Then 6 police cars whizzed into the parking lot and ran inside, several of them holding guns in out stretches hands. Trix screamed and we both ran out of the car and up to an officer who was inspecting the perimeter.

"Is Blades okay?" she asked horrified. He looked confused.

"Violet Fuentes. 16 years old, she's our friend. she went in there." I explained.

"Oh," he said sadly, "I'm sorry to say this. but the girl has been takin, we are doing everything we can to find her.

Trix burst out sobbing and choked out something like.

"I'm gonna kill the little %#*+^ who stole my best friend."

But I can't blame her, I was upset too. I had just gotten back the girl I loved and now she was gone. forever. I could feel tears building up in my eyes but I pushes them back. I had to be strong, for Trix.

Unknown persons P.O.V

I honestly have no idea who that girl is. But I was hired to do a job and not ask questions. All I know is I'm getting paid ten grand to get her and drop her off at the tall, thick, bald, tatood, angry mans warehouse. but what was so special about this girl. she looked only16 years old. why would someone pay 10 Grand for a girl who looked to innocent... but, a job is a job, and I don't ask questions.

A/N: hahaha cliffhanger! I'll try to update soon so you won't have to wait long. I'm on vacation so I don't have school and I can update! :-) silently_screaming13