Better off alone

A/N: yo. I'm actually on an airplane right now so I figured I'd update cause there's really nothing else to do. So enjoy :-)

Violets P.O.V.

When I woke up I had a pounding headache. everything was pitch black. maybe I was dead. I cautiously stood up but hit my already pained head on a pole. nope, not dead. I held my hand up to my head. It hurt bad, but I tried to stand again anyways.

I managed to avoid the pole this time. I walked slowly, my hands outstretched feeling for any obstacles.

After feeling the whole perimeter, I felt a doorknob. I cautiously twisted it, but it was locked. I knew it couldn't be that easy. Unsure of what to do now, I tried to twist the door open again. I couldn't just sit here, so I decided to do something stupid. there was no other choice.

I banged my fist against the door. "let me outta here!" I scream. Then the lights click on and I realize where I am. A basement. His basement.

I know this place well, I used to come here nearly everyday. this was where we watched movies and played games. when I dated that man, if you can even call him that.

"Where are you?" I hissed. "you coward, show me your face."

"Fair enough." said the all too familiar voice. I turned around to see him standing there.

"Jason." I hissed. he was clutching a knife in his left hand.

"How clever. Too kill with a knife, your out of luck. I've tried that already." I spat at him. I was completely disgusted.

"I know." he said. "but this time, it's gonna hurt."

"That's funny." I snort. "you think you can hurt me. you think I'm afraid to die? "

He glares at me. "no," but your afraid of him dying."

Just like a scene from a movie, another light clicks on exposing the dark corner if the room.

"Tony," I mumbled. he was gagged and his eyes said fear.

"How dare you!" I shriek. "leave him alone, this is between you and me."

I was always the closest to Tony out of the whole band. He protected me and I gave him girl advice. we talked on the phone all the time and pretty much told each other everything.

I ran up to him and took the gag out if his mouth. "no," he says. "we both know it's either you or me. let me go and get out of here." he says.

"No!" I cry. "I'm not leaving you here."

"Violet, run." he orders. horrified, I turn to look back at Jason.

Without thinking, I spit in his eye and grab the weapon. before he can react I plunge the knife into his back and he cries out in pain, crumbling to the floor. I untie tony and lead him upstairs and out the back door. and then we run. both are cell phones where gone so we just ran to the police station. they went back and got his body.

1 hour later, I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked worriedly.

"Violet Fuentes?" asks a steady, female voice.

"Yes. this is me." I say anxiously.

"He's dead." he says and I feel my stomach sink.

"Thanks for telling me." I say before quickly hanging up.

I was now back at Vic's house with all the guys, And Trix.

"It's okay," says tony patting my back. "your were protecting us, you won't get in any trouble."

"I know." I mumble. "but...I..he's..."

"Violet, you did the right thing, you saved us both." he cuts me off.

A/N: okay, planes landing so I got to go. and thanks for sticking with the story until now. I know it's been bad so far but it'll start getting better, I just had to set up a few things. thanks for reading, byeeee!:-)