Chasing A Home

I woke up with a startled mind. You'd think I'd be used to the nightmares by now but they only get worse. I sighed and turned over, stealing a glance at the small black alarm clock on the hotel desk. 3:26. just great.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to fall asleep I got up for a glass if water. I reached for the ice bucket and realized it was empty. I grumpily grabbed it and quietly walked down the hall to the ice machine.

Upon reaching the grey machine, I was shocked to hear the loud, angry noise indicating it was already in use. Who else would be up this early? I knew I should go back to the room but the curiosity got the best of me and I peeked my head around the corner carefully. I had a mini heart attack when I saw who it was. Tony Perry, of Pierce The Veil.

If he saw me he would definitely tell dad. Then the machine stopped and I ran out if time to think.

"That should do it." I heard Tony mumble before I dived around the corner, just out of Tony's sight. I heard the door of the room creak open and gently click shut. I took a deep breath just realizing I was holding it in. Then, before anyone could decide to come back out, I scurried back to the room.

"Where were you?" asks Trix yawning.

"Getting ice." I reply plopping the bucket back down on the wooden table.

Her face lights up. "can you get me a glass of water with ice, please?" she asks politely. I bite my lip.

"I didn't actually get any ice, Tony was already there."

"Did he see you?!" she exclaims. I shake my head and she looks relieved.

"So how am I supposed to drink my water without Ice?" she questions running a hand through her hair. I shrug.

"Let's just get ready, busy day." I suggest. She nods and grabs her suitcase off the floor pulling out some skinny jeans, of mice and men t-shirt, a SnapBack and some sunglasses. she walks into the bathroom to change while I did around in my bag for a falling In reverse t-shirt, blue faded jean shorts. when Trix left the bathroom, I quickly hurried in. I changed and through on some red vans. I could hear Trix's iPod playing wonderless by pierce the veil. I smiled and quickly brushed my hair and teeth followed by makeup.

"Are you done yet?" whined Trix through the door.

"Almost." I replied. Then there was a quick knock at the door.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked through the peep hole, Trix apparently claimed it was 'too early to talk to people other than me.'

Standing outside the door was vic, mike, tony, and jaime. they must of heard the music. I hissed at Trix to turn it off. obnoxiously, she turned it up.

"Uhh...go away." I called trying to disguise my voice.

"Why?" asked Vic through the thick wood door. as soon as Trix heard his voice she caught on and turned it off.

"Umm...I'm busy...with stuff?" I said unsure.

"You sure?" asked Vic.
Clearly he had noticed the uncertainty in my voice.

"Yeah...just...uh...lady stuff." I said. Trix burst out laughing.

"Okay," said Vic uncomfterable, "we're I'm room 204, but we'll be leaving in 2 hours...umm bye."

"Sounds good." I say. once I heard the four men walk away me and Trix burst out laughing.

"Lady stuff?" she asked.

"I panicked." I say causing her to laugh even more.

"So are we gonna go?" she asked.

"Where?" I say confused.

"There're in room 204." She states. I stare at her. How can she be serious? he'd know for sure it was me. Instead I just through a pillow at her.

"Okay, okay, jees. point taken." she said. I laughed and started throwing things back in my suit case.

"So, 2 hours. what should we do?" I asked.

Trix gave me her signature smile. "Surfing."

I thought about it for a second. "sure lets go."

A/N: okay so I know it's short and boring but whatever, it'll get more interesting soon. this chapter was sort of a filler. (Don't judge meh)