Unlikely

Emma's POV

I woke up this morning with a combination of excitement and that feeling In the bottom of your stomach that something will go wrong.

Today was warped tour. I would get to see all my favorite bands and Darkness Falls. Violet sounds so cool. And Austin is hot.

I jumped out of bed and threw on a Pierce The Veil tank top, ripped black skinny jeans, and black vans. I brushed out my black hair and did some light makeup. I looked in the mirror somewhat satisfied.

I grabbed my purse with the stuff I packed last night and ran out to my car. I listened to Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and sang along as I drove. Soon enough, I got there. I found a parking spot with difficulty at 10:55 and soon entered warped at 11:00.

I walked around for a little while exploring, I hung out at the Of Mice And Men merch tent for a little while until I got up to find a bathroom.

I could feel a gloved hand cover my mouth and another heavy hand placed on my shoulder, I tried to run but I was frozen. I was brought to my senses and tried to scream but his hand was covering my mouth causing me to feel stupid. I bit his hand and he pulled away for just a second where I yelled out.

"Somebody help me!"

He threw me to the ground and kicked me. "Shut up." He muttered. His breath wreaked of alcohol and nicotine. I squirmed backwards and looked around but there was nobody.

I was in a back alley like area. "Help!" I screamed. I then felt a sharp pain in my side. The stranger pinned me down on he ground. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I felt hopeless.

Then the weight was picked off of me and I could see a tall, muscular figure throw the man to the side and punch him several times until he was out cold.

He offered me his hand and helped me up. I then noticed it was Austin from Darkness Falls.

"Are you okay? What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Emma Curtis. I'm fine." I say, wiping the tears from my face with the back of my hand. "Your Austin right? From Darkness Falls?"

"Yea. Anything I can do for you?" He asks.

"I'd love to meet your band. And maybe even Pierce The Veil if that's possible?" I ask shyly.

"Of course," he says. "Follow me."

He leads me back to a big blue bus with a mustache sticker on the front. He swings the door open and walks in. I follow him. "Vic? Violet? Luke?" He yells.

"What?" Yells back an unfamiliar voice.

"Trix? Is Violet or anybody here?" Yells Austin to the back of the bus.

"Yea, me Violet, Luke, Alex, Jaime, Vic, and Tony." Yells back the voice. My heart fluttered in excitement.

"Where's Mike?" Yells Austin.

"With some girl." Replies the voice.

"Never mind. But guys, get out here. There's somebody who wants to meet you." Yells Austin.

Both Darkness Falls and Pierce The Veil gather in the front of the bus.

"I'm Violet." Says a familiar blue haired girl sticking her hand out to me. I shook it, she's so much more beautiful in person.

"Trix." Says the familiar voice raising her hand in a peace sign.

"Luke." Says the boy I recognized as the drummer from my poster.