Where's my happily ever after?

Violets POV

I woke up and saw all my friends and family. What happened? I thought I was at the foster home.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked.

Vic came up and hugged me. "I love you." He said.

Then a doctor came in, I was in a hospital.

"Do you remember anything leading up to your arrival here?" he asked.

"N-no. I was In the foster home. How did I get here?" I asked.

"You tried to kill yourself." He said in disgust.

"No," I said. I couldn't have, I wouldn't. I have Vic, and I have Alex, and Trix. "Your lying, I would never ever k-k-kill myself."

"Repressed memory." The doctor mumbled just loud enough to hear.

"Can I have a minute with her?" asked Jaime.

Everybody left and Jaime spoke up. "Do you remember anything about the foster home?" he asked trying to make conversation.

"No, I'm sorry." I said.

"That's okay, but I want to tell you what I remember." He said. "I remember kicking the door down to see you, because I knew something was wrong. I remember my whole heart just breaking. I remember thinking, that I can't lose you. That this can't just be the end. You know I think of you as if you where my own, and I won't let you go back. You're coming back on tour with us." He said.

"Thank you Jaime." I said. He gave me a hug and then it was Trix's one-on-one time.

"Don't you EVER try that again." she said right away.

"I won't." I assured her.

"Good," she said, taking a seat. "You're my best friend, and I can't wait till we get to go back on tour. Do you know when the doctor said you could go?" she asked.

"No, but I hope it's soon." I said.

"Me too." She mumbled, giving me a hug. Trix wiped a tear from her eye quickly. Trix never cries.

She left the room and Andy came in.

"Hey Violet," he said.

"Hey Andy." I replied.

"So you don't remember anything?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Well, you made videos and posts them on YouTube well you where there. Do you wanna watch one?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said.

He pulls out his phone and showed me the first one. I looked happy enough. It doesn't make sense, happy people don't attempt suicide.

"Thank you Andy." I said hugging him after the video was over.

"For what?" he asked confused.

"For always believing in me, even when I do stupid things." I said.

"Of course." He said. He went back into the hall and the doctor came in.

"Now, we are going to try a few exercises to get your memory back. It should come back over time but we like to just ask you a few questions." He said. I nodded and he continued. "What was your roommates name?"

I thought really hard. "Umm, c-c- it started with a C. Umm, C-Carry, Cara, Cayla, Caitlyn! It was Caitlyn!" I said.

He wrote that down and continued with the next question. "What was she like?" he asked.