Darkness Falls

A/N: sorry for not updating but it's my birthday!!!! So I've been social and such not to mention when I finally finished it deleted half the story. But I figured I should still update so here goes nothing.

I was truly happy now, everybody was cool and I even signed a few autographs. It was cool to see that my dad had such amazing fans, that some of them where my fans. It was like I was famous.

Me, Trix, and Austin were on our exploring a bit when we ran into Kevin Lyman. He was angrily talking on the phone.

"You can't just quit! Where do you expect me to find another band?" He yelled. He seemed upset and I would've just walked away and left him alone if not for Trix giving me her signature 'I've got an idea' look. She walked right up to him and despite his best efforts to shoo her away, she still told him her idea.

"Mr. Lyman, my name is Trix Allison. These are my friends Austin Trousa and Violet Fuentes. Our other friends, Luke Parker and Alex Trumain, will be here soon. But we're a band and we would love to perform here at warped tour.

"What's your bands name?" He asked while hanging up the phone.

"Darkness Falls." She said.

"You have an audition at 3:30. Beatport stage. Don't blow it."

"Don't worry." Says Trix as he walks away.

"This all sounds cool, but who's Luke Parker?" Asks Austin.

"Trix's stepbrother." I explain.

"And how's he gonna get to Arizona by 3:30?" Questions Austin.

"Why do you doubt me?" Questions Trix faking a hurt look causing both me and Austin to laugh. "He lives in Arizona with his Mom. Things are complicated but I sent him a ticket a few months ago so I could see him." She explains.

"How did you know you'd be at warped?" I questioned.

"Again, why do you doubt me? I had planned to sneak out but then I ended up getting to go with you guys." She explained.

"Then who's Alex Trumain?" Questioned Austin. My stomach fluttered at the mention of his name.

"Worlds best bassist and Violets best friend freshman year before his parents made him switch to private school." She explains.

"When's he getting here?" I question trying to contain my excitement.

"Any minute now." She said. I would've questioned her more but I was too busy. I jumped at the sound of Trix's phone ringing. She answered it.

"Hello?" *pause* "yeah, we're over by the Of Mice And Men merch tent." *pause* "okay, see you soon." She hang up and stuck her phone back in her pocket. I forced myself not to ask who it was. I can't seem desperate, especially with Austin here.

Around ten minutes of waiting my Of Mice And Men's merch tent, I finally saw him.

"Alex!" I scream running towards him.

"Violet!" He yells back surrounding me in a bone crushing hug.

Alex didn't change much except for him being taller. He had long black hair that swept over his left eye, a falling in reverse t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a nose piercing and the letters VR tattooed on his wrist. I had a tattoo with the letters AT on my wrist, our initials. He had piercing blue eyes and tan skin. He was wearing black vans and had his bass strapped to his back sort of like a backpack.

"I missed you." He whispers sending a chill up my spine but I ignore it.

"I missed you too." I mumble into his shirt.