2) First Meet of....

Hello guys back with next part. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

****************

Sanskar enters into the mall. As soon as he entered he felt a cool breeze on his face and his heart started beating fast making him to feel strange. He keeps his hand on his heart and an unknown smile appears on his face.

Here Ragini who is busy in shopping for Ansh at that time feels her heart beating unusually and looks around feeling restless. She is lost in thoughts but gets disturbed when Ansh called her. She again gets busy in shopping.

Ansh: mumma that toy please.

Ragini: uff how many more you want Chotu? Already we bought a lot

Mohit: oho di let him buy what all he wants (to Ansh) You say my champ what do you want?

Ragini: no more

Ansh: (puppy face) please this is the last one please.

Mohit: (puppy face) please

Ragini: (smiles) you both na will never change. Ok go and bring it.

Mohit: (forwarding a dress to Ragini) di you once try this. Till then champ and me will bring what he wants.

Ragini: why?

Mohit: (annoyed face) di

Ragini: ok ok

She is about to go but someone closes her eyes from back. And Mohit looks at the person angrily.

Voice: guess who?

Ragini: (smiles) Uttu!

Uttara comes front and hugs Ragini tightly.

Uttara: Missed you so much diRagini: me too Uttu but I think more than me someone else missed you so much (she says looking at Mohit who is now looking at uttara lovingly)

Ragini: me too Uttu but I think more than me someone else missed you so much (she says looking at Mohit who is now looking at uttara lovingly)

Uttara looks at mohit and he turns his face away. Ansh hugs her legs.

Ansh: I missed you so much Mami.

Uttara: (sits on her knees and hugs him) I missed you too my ansh.... You know i brought so many gifts for you.

Ansh: (excitedly) really (uttara nods) love you mami.

Uttara: love you too bacha.

Uttara stands and looks at mohit who is still looking away. She looks at ragini pleadingly while Ragini shrugs her shoulders.

Mohit: di why are you still standing go and try it.

Ragini: ha going (Ragini signs uttara and she nods ok)

Mohit: come champ let us go and get what you want.

Mohit holds Ansh's hand and starts walking ignoring Uttara while she pouts and follows them.