5) Engagement 😱😱😱

Hello guys... So sorry for the late...

I know many of you would have lost interest in this story. So first do tell me should I continue it or not?

Thank you to all those who read, voted and commented. Thank you to silent readers as well.

Don't forget to read author's note at the end.

********

Sanskar is still crying under the shower. At that time he hears someone knocking his room door. He composes and changes himself. He comes out and opens the door only to see Laksh standing there. Laksh immediately enters inside the room and closes the door.

Laksh: (cupping Sanskar's face) Bhai what have you done for yourself? Please bhai stop crying. I can't see you like this.

Sanskar immediately hugs Laksh and starts crying vigorously. Laksh consoles him.

Laksh: (breaks the hug) bhai listen you have to forget her, only then you can get out of this pain. And for that you have to listen to me. Will you?

Sanskar looks at him with teary eyes and nods yes slowly. Laksh wipes his tears and makes him sit.

Laksh: (giving him a cover) so now my lovely bhai... Tomorrow morning sharp 9 get ready wearing this. Ok

Sanskar: (confused) but why?

Laksh: don't you have trust on me?

Sanskar: Lucky what are you speaking?

Laksh: then get ready bhai ok. Now leave this and come to have dinner.

Sanskar: no Lucky I am not hungry.

Laksh: bhai you have to... Come with me.

Sanskar: please Lucky

Laksh sighs.

Laksh: ok but I will send milk you drink that and take rest and no more arguments.

Sanskar nods with a slight smile. Laksh goes out.

Sanskar takes his phone and looks at Ragini's photograph which he has in his phone. He clicked it when she was laughing when Karan was cracking some jokes. Sanskar smiles with teary eyes and presses delete button deleting the picture.

Sanskar: (to himself) now I can no more keep your photograph in my phone. Because you are someone else's which I got to know just today. All these days (chokes) I was living in a dreamland of being with you whole life. (Closes his eyes in pain) now I understood that I can't get you. You will always be my first love and I know you can't be my last one.

He stops talking to himself and wipes his tears listening to the sound of footsteps. Laksh enters into the room with a glass of milk and gives it to Sanskar. Sanskar was about to keep it on table while Laksh glares him. Sanskar immediately starts drinking it.

Laksh: (in mind) I am sorry bhai now you need rest that is why I mixed sleeping tablet. Now you will sleep peaceful without thinking anything. Forgive me bhai.

Sanskar: (after drinking) happy?

Laksh: very happy. Now come on... Sleep.

Sanskar: arey Lucky you are treating me as a patient.

Laksh: bhai please ha... Sleep now

Sanskar sighs and lays down and closes his eyes. Laksh leaves from there closing the door after switching off the light.

Ram: (worried) what happened to him Lucky?

Laksh: nothing dad he is feeling just tired. (Smiles assuringly)