48) The Baby!

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar is buttoning his shirt when Ragini comes there. She removed his hands and started buttoning it. Sanskar smiles but frowns immediately seeing her dull face.

Sanskar: What happened to my Jaan?

Ragini: (looks at him) Nothing!

She says and again looks down to button his shirt. He holds her hand and stops her from buttoning his shirt. She looks at him.

Sanskar: Tell me what's bothering you?

Ragini: I don't know I am feeling uneasy. I want you not to go to office. Please will you stay back for me?

She asked making a cute face. He cups her face.

Sanskar: (concerned) You are feeling pain? Shall we go to hospital?

Ragini shook her head.

Sanskar: You want me to stay back?

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: Ok I will inform Laksh. He will look after the office for today.

Ragini smiles happily and nods yes. Sanskar kisses her forehead and goes to inform to Laksh. Ragini sits on the bed. Sanskar comes back after informing Laksh. He sits beside Ragini and she moves into his embrace.

Ragini: Shall we go out for sometime?

Sanskar: You want to?

Ragini nods. Sanskar nods ok and they move outside the house. Sanskar was about to move towards the car but Ragini holds his hand and points towards their garden. He nods and they both move towards their garden. She holds his hand and keeps moving all around the garden. Once she felt tired they go inside.

Ragini: I am sleepy!

She pouts. He smiles and helps her to lay down. She lays down and holds his hand. She slowly sleeps holding his hand while he keeps caressing her hair.

******

Ansh: I am going to hold her first papa.

Ansh says excitedly.

Sanskar: No not at all. I am only going to hold her first.

Ansh pouts.

Ansh: (puppy face) Please na please please please!

Sanskar laughs looking at his cute face. He pulls his cheek.

Sanskar: Done you will only hold her first. Happy?

Ansh grins happily and hugs Sanskar tightly.

Ansh: I Love You Papa!

Sanskar: I Love You too baby!

Ragini: Excuse me! I have a doubt!

Sanskar: Ok ask!

Ragini: What if we get a prince instead of princess?

Ansh: I will be in Papa's team and he will be in your team.

Ragini: If Princess comes?

Ragini asks frowning.

Ansh: (giggling) Both princess and me will be in Papa's team.

Ragini opens her mouth wide. Sanskar laughs looking at her.

Ragini: I Hate You!

Ansh: But I Love You Mumma!

Ragini twists her lips. SanAnsh wink at eachother and both of them kiss her cheeks from either sides. Ragini finally smiles.