11) Shourya 😡👿

Hello. No bakwas direct to update. So jump into the update.

****

After two days Ragini comes to office. She is walking inside when suddenly someone pulled her to a corner. Ragini gets shocked and about to shout but the person closes her mouth.

Shourya: (smirking at her) wow you are looking hot today... I missed you so much

Ragini gets out of his grip and slaps him.

Ragini: dare you touch me again.

Ragini goes from there leaving shocked shourya

She goes to Sanskar's cabin as he called her.

Ragini: yes sir

Sanskar: (angrily) why are you here when I told you don't enter office till Ansh gets fine? Why don't you listen to me? I don't understand what your problem is Ragini? If anybody gets holiday they feel happy. But you came to office. What if he needs something at home? Who will look after him? Ha i know kamala kaki is there but still he always needs you but you left him there and came. What... here I am asking this much and you are not talking anything?

Ragini: (innocently) you didnot allow me to speak sir.

Sanskar realises that he was talking continuously with out giving her a chance to speak. He smiles being embarrassed.

Ragini: he went to school so I came to office.

Sanskar: (shocked) what?? He went to school. How can you send him to school when he is not fine?

Ragini: sir his fever got reduced yesterday only. You were busy yesterday so we did not disturb you. He went to school today.

Sanskar: (disappoint face) you would have informed me yesterday only na. We both would have made ice cream party. Because of you only we both missed an ice cream. You always do this to me and my champ.

Ragini looked at him with open mouth.

Ragini: sir he got recovered just yesterday and you want to make him have ice cream. Are you serious?

Sanskar nods yes vigorously.

Ragini: (looks at him shocked) then he will get sick again sir.

Sanskar: nothing will happen like that. Huh leave it. Already because of you we missed one ice cream. We both will have today. If you want you can join us.

Ragini: no ways Ansh is not going to have ice cream. That is final.

Sanskar: no no we will eat. You can't stop us.

Ragini: no you won't eat.

Sanskar: yes we will

Laksh who comes there looks at them confused.