20) Ansh's Birthday

Hello guys

****

It's been more than a month since Ragini's accident. Ansh's plaster is also removed and he started going to school again. Sanskar and Harsh are trying in many ways to find the culprit. But they could find nothing. Sanskar is being restless but always being normal when he is at home. But Ragini could feel that he is worried about something and tried to find out many times that what is bothering him. But Sanskar always smiles and nods nothing.

It's morning. Ragini is running back of Ansh to get hold of him.

Ragini: Chotu I am telling you to stop right there.

Ansh is just running when he is held by Sanskar and he lifts him in his arms while Ansh pouted.

Sanskar: Why are you making mumma worried baby?

Ansh: I don't want to drink that yuck milk papa (he makes a yuck face)

Sanskar smiles and looks at Ragini pleadingly while she nods no. Sujatha smiles looking at them.

Sanskar: leave na Jaan.

Sujatha: Sanskar milk is good for health.

Sanskar: but ma milk really tastes yuck.

Ansh: (ginning widely) hain na papa?

Ragini looks at Sanskar in disbelief.

Ragini: (whines) Ma see na. He is only spoiling him.

Ansh hugs Sanskar and hides his face in Sanskar's neck. Sanskar also acts like hiding him.

Sujatha: Sanskar stop acting like a kid and give Ansh to me NOW.

Sanskar nods no and moves back. Ragini hits her own head and looks at Sujatha who is also looking at Sanskar in disbelief.

Ragini: (holds her hands and turns otherside) fine then you both no need to talk to me.

Ansh immediately looks at Sanskar and they both pouts cutely at each other. They both look at Sujatha for help but Sujatha shrugs and goes from there.

SanAnsh look at eachother and signs eachother asking "What to do now?"

Sanskar signs him through eyes something and Sanksar moves towards Ragini and Ansh kisses her cheek. Ragini again turns away. Ansh pouts and looks at Sanskar. He winks at him and Ansh grins. Again Sanskar moves towards Ragini and they both kiss Ragini on both her cheeks. Ragini looks at Sanskar with wide eyes. Sanskar chuckles.

They both hold their ears.

SanAnsh: (cutely) sorry Jaan/mumma

Ragini melts and looks at Ansh. Ansh stretches his hands asking Ragini to take him. She takes him and moves towards the kitchen and gives him milk. He drinks it making faces.

Ragini: How much drama you do for drinking this glass of milk?

Sanskar: You drink and see how it tastes?

He makes faces and takes Ansh from her hands and moves outside to the dining area.

Ansh: Papa you also don't like milk?

Sanskar makes faces and nods no.

Ram: (comes outside of his room) Sanskar where is the file?

Sanskar: In my room papa I will bring it.

Ram nods and takes Ansh into his arms. And starts talking to him childishly. This is their daily routine. Laksh also comes there and joins Ram in playing with Ansh.