50) Happily Ever After!

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

Yay! Golden Jubilee 💃💃💃💃

Welcome to the last part of U Changed My Life (Season-2). The most beautiful journey which I would be missing so much. This is really close to my heart. To be honest it is the most special of all my stories whether it is RagLak or RagSan.

Thank you so much for the big support you guys showed me throughout the journey.

****

Ansh: (from his room) Princess!

Aarvi who is reading newspaper in hall gets up to go to Ansh. But stops as she hears Ragini calling her.

Ragini: (from kitchen) Princess!

As soon as that she hears Sanskar calling her.

Sanskar: (from room) Princess!

She stops there looking all the three directions confused to go where. Laksh who came from the garden looks at her. He smiles and moves towards her.

Laksh: What happened to my princess?

Aarvi: (pouts) Bhayyu, papa and Mumma all three are calling at a time. Where should I go first chachu?

Laksh: That's all. Where you want to go?

Aarvi: (happily) Bhayyu!

Laksh: (smiles) You go to Bhayyu. I will ask the remaining two what they want from you. Problem solved.

Aarvi: (hugs him) You are the best chachu. Love you!

Laksh smiles caressing her hair. Aarvi runs from there to Ansh's room while Laksh moves towards kitchen where Ragini is there.

Laksh: Bhabhi you called Princess?

Ragini: (angrily) Did she send you?

Laksh: Arey no bhabhi Ansh called her so she went there. You tell me why were you calling her?

Ragini: To give her this milk.

Laksh: I will give her you continue your work. And where is Swara?

Ragini: She went to papa. He called her for medicines.

Laksh nods and goes from there taking the milk glass to Sanskar's room.

Aarvi: And here is your princess. Why was my Bhayyu calling me?

Ansh: (gives her a gift) This is for you.

Aarvi: (excitedly takes it) Wow... Thank you Bhayyu! I Love You!

She hugs him happily.

Ansh: Love You too Princess. Come on open it.

Aarvi nods and starts opening it. Here Laksh moves to Sanskar.

Laksh: Bhai why were you calling Princess?

Sanskar: You are Princess?

He asks sarcastically.

Laksh: Yes! Now say!

Sanskar: (huffs) She wanted some shoes. She asked me yesterday. I wanted to ask her what were those?

Laksh: Chalo she is with Ansh. We will ask her there. These milk also for her only.

Sanskar nods and both of them move towards Ansh's room.

Aarvi: (hugs Ansh tightly screaming) I Love You Bhayyu. You are the best!

Ansh: (smiles) You liked them?