39) Dadi 😭😭

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar and Ram are sitting and looking at the OT blankly. Ragini is consoling Sujatha while Swara is consoling Laksh. Doctor comes out. Ragini moves towards him.

Ragini: Doctor how is Dadi now?

Doctor: Very critical. I think she was missing her medicines from few days.

Sujatha: (with teary eyes) But whenever I go and ask her she says she took them. I even check her sheet for confirming.

All look on.

Doctor: She is conscious now. If you want you can talk. But come out as soon as possible. Don't let her talk more.

All nod. They all go inside. All have tears in their eyes.

Ram: Ma...

He sits beside her and holds her hand. She smiles weakly.

Ragini: You didn't take medicines properly?

Ragini asks with teary eyes. Dadi smiles at her care.

Dadi: The plant in my room had them.

All get shocked.

Sanskar: You just fooled us dadi.

He asks being hurt. Dadi smiles at him.

Dadi: (weakly) I got fed up of these medicines. Only way was that. Can I meet Ansh one last time. Please!

She asks changing the topic. All sob silently hearing her. They can do nothing now. Sanskar calls Mohit and informs him about dadi. He asks him to get Ansh from school. Nurse comes there and asks all of them to go out. They go out with teary eyes. All are sitting silently with teary eyes. They know now there is no much time for her. May be only few minutes. Soon Mohit and Uttara arrive there along with Ansh. They are also teary eyed.

Ansh: Badi dadi?

Sanskar takes him into his arms and moves inside the room. Dadi looks at him and stretches her hand. Ansh holds her hand with teary eyes. She holds his hand tight. After few seconds her breathing stops. Ansh hugs Sanskar sobbing while Sanskar let's his tears flow from his eyes. Sanskar holds her hands and cries along with Ansh in his embrace.

****

Dadi's final rituals got over. All are in their room sitting silently. Ansh is sitting in Sanskar's embrace. Ragini is in kitchen as nobody had anything from the time rituals got over. She kept everybody's food in the food trolley and moved to Ram and Sujatha's room. Ram is staring his mother's pic while Sujatha is trying to indulge herself in some work.

Ragini: (sighs) Ma, papa.

They both look at him. She places the food she got for them on the table.

Ragini: You both didn't have anything from morning. Have something and have your medicines.

Ram: I am not hungry beta.

Ragini: Papa you didn't have your medicines from morning. You will fall sick. Have something please.

Sujatha keeps her hand on his shoulder and nods yes. He sighs and nods ok. Ragini goes from there and gives food to Swara and Laksh. She then moves to their room to see SanAnsh sitting sadly. She sighs.

Ragini: Sanskar, Chotu come. It's dinner time.

Ansh: I am not hungry Mumma.

Sanskar: (cupping his face) No baby. Come on you didn't have anything from morning na. We will have very little.