25) Family Time

Hello Guys👋👋

*******

Sanskar comes out of the washroom after changing. He looks at Ragini who already slept. She didn't even change her dress and slept. He moves towards her and sits beside her. Her face looked so tired. Sujatha tries so much to stop her from working but Ragini doesn't listen. She works in the morning before going to office, at office she works, and again after she comes back from office she works. All over the day she takes all the work on her head either it is office or home. Sanskar sighs looking at her tired face.

Sanskar: I have to do something so that you refresh yourself.

He kisses her forehead lovingly and lays beside her. As soon as he layed on the bed Ragini snuggles into him and hugs him. He smiles and closes his eyes feeling her near to him hugging her back.

*****

Next morning. Sun rays fall on Ragini disturbing her sleep. She frowns in sleep and snuggles herself more into Sanskar. This disturbs his sleep. He opens his eyes. He looks at her and smiles. He again closes his eyes to sleep but Ragini moves more into him. He looks at her and finds her getting disturbed due to sun rays. He keeps his hand blocking sun rays. But by then her sleep gets disturbed and opens her eyes. 

Sanskar: Oops sorry.

Ragini: (holds his hand and kisses his palm) Thank you.

Sanskar: let me close the window you can sleep for some more time.

Ragini: No... Anyway I should wake up.

Sanskar: (sternly) Not needed. Sleep like a good girl.

Ragini is about to speak.

Sanskar: Chup... Finger on your lips.

Ragini keeps finger on her lips.

Sanskar: Close your eyes.

Ragini closes her eyes.

Sanskar: Now sleep and dare you wake up till I wake you.

Ragini opens her single eye and looks at him while he glares. She immediately closes her eyes. Sanskar smiles. He slowly pats her head which makes her to go to sleep again. He caresses her hair and kisses her forehead. He gets fresh up and moves out.

He finds Sujatha and Ram having their morning coffee sitting on the couch while Ram is flirting with Sujatha. Sujatha is blushing.

Sanskar: (smirks naughtily) Aww... Love birds please don't spoil my son with your open romance.

Sujatha blushes while Ram glares Sanskar.

Ram: Here comes Kabab mein haddi.

Sanskar: (frowns) Dad this is too much. Why can't you romance with your wife in your room? Did you ever see me romancing my wife openly?

Sujatha coughs remembering how he kissed Ragini in the hall the day before. Sanskar realises that and blushes.

Ram: And here comes the answer.

Ram smirks looking at his son.

Sanskar: (changing the topic) Mom my coffee.

Sujatha: (laughs) I will get you. By the way where is my daughter? She used to run here and there by now everyday. (worried) She is fine na.

Sanskar: Mom relax. She is fine. She is very tired so I strictly ordered her to sleep for some more time.

Sujatha: Good you did that. She keeps doing work all the time. Don't know how much energy she has. She doesn't even allows me to help her.