36) His

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

*****

Ansh: (dragging Sanskar along with him) Papa chalooo fast.

Sanskar: Baby atleast tell me where are we going?

Ansh stops and places his both hands on his waist. He frowns and starts speaking.

Ansh: Papa we are going na. Why are you so hurry to know? Please be a good boy and come with me.

Sanskar looks at his son with wide eyes and open mouth. This boy has gone so much on his brother. He shook his head in disbelief and walked along with his son without question anything after his extraordinary answer.

Soon they reach the terrace which is completely dark.

Sanskar: (confused) Why are we here baby?

As soon as he asked the question the lights got on. Ragini is standing beside him with same confused look. They both look around to see the whole terrace beautifully decorated and the whole family standing there with smile on their faces.

All: (in union) Happy anniversary!

RagSan smile whole heartedly looking at their family who planned the surprise in just a small span. Both the marriages got completed and RagSan got involved in the works to complete after the marriage. In this span both the new brides and grooms made everything that is possible to them for this lovely couple.

Ansh runs towards them and Sanskar lifts him in his arms.

Ansh: (kissing Sanskar's cheek) Happy anniversary papa.

Sanskar: Thank you baby.

Ansh looks at Ragini and signs her to come near. She smiles and goes near while he kisses her cheek.

Ansh: Happy anniversary Mumma.

Ragini: (cups his face and kisses his forehead) Thank you Chotu.

Laksh: Cake cutting time special couple.

He gives the knife to Ragini. Sanskar holds her hand and both cut the cake making everyone clap for them. RagSan feed eachother first and then to Ansh for which he pouts making them chuckle and apply cream on either of his cheeks.

Ansh: (whinnes) Mummaaaa Papaaa

Sanskar: Aww... You look more cute now baby.

Ansh pouts making all laugh at his cuteness. They have some family time getting blessings from the elders and greetings from the youngsters along with Ansh's cuteness.

Sujatha: Ok now it's time to get back to the other things. Swara, Uttara come with me. Ram you take Laksh and....

She continues instructing the works to all except for RagSan. Ansh runs to his room to change as per the order of his dadi.

RagSan are still standing there watching the moon with their hands intertwined. Ragini moves towards him and hugs him keeping her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Sanskar is also hugging her tight closing his eyes.

Both of them travel into the memory lane of that morning when Sanskar told her that they aren't getting married.

@flashback

Ragini: (cupping his face) Will you give me something which I want?

Sanskar: (holding her hand which is on his cheek) Except for accepting for marriage.

Ragini: (with teary eyes) I want your help to forget everything about...

She stops as the lump formed in her throat. Sanskar looks at her painfully and pulls her into a tight hug. She is crying profusely and speaking in between her sobs.