10) Shock

Hello 🙆🙆

Thank you for votes, comments and thank you silent readers 😘😘😘😘

*******

Next day in office. SanLak came to office only to find Ragini already working at her place seriously. Sanskar's face brightened looking at her beautiful face. Laksh looks at him and smiles. He moves towards Ragini and taps her shoulder. She looks at him and smiles hesitatingly. It has been more than 10 days he spoke to her normally. He either avoids her or just speaks to her only when there is official work. This made her to feel that she made something wrong that hurt him. So she also avoided him thinking that would be better. But today he himself came and tapped her shoulder.

Laksh: umm please stand up.

Ragini looked confused and stood up from the seat. He immediately hugged her making her shocked.

Laksh: I am sorry di... I avoided you for ten days... I am sorry... Please forgive your Lucky..

Ragini: (looked at him with teary eyes) it's ok Lucky... But I thought I did some mistake so you are avoiding me... I am sorry if I did any mistake.

Laksh: (holding his ears cutely) sorry di... It was my mistake...

Ragini smiles and removes his hand from his ears.

Ragini: its ok Lucky... Now all your misunderstandings gone na?

Laksh nods yes.

Laksh: ok bye di... We will talk later otherwise our khadoos boss will come here to scold us.

Sanskar: (comes there and holds his ear) what were you saying Mr. Laksh Maheshwari?

Laksh: (wincing in pain) ahh bhai leave my ear... It is paining.

Ragini: (with worried expression) sir please leave... It will be paining please sir.

Seeing Ragini's face Sanskar immediately leaves him and Laksh immediately hides behind Ragini making an innocent face.

Sanskar: dramebaaz now go to work... You can do your bak bak later... By the way where is Shona?

Laksh: she will be coming... May be doing her make up she became late.

He gets a glare from Ragini this time.

Laksh: oops sorry hehehe

He shows his whole 32 teeth out making RagSan giggle. Ragini ruffles his hair.

Laksh: di my hair...

Swara comes there from back and hit his head.

Laksh: ouch mad girl... Why did you hit me?

Swara: (glaring) you were saying something?

Laksh: (to himself) oops she heard (to swara innocently) what I said?

Swara is about to answer but Sanskar stops her.

Sanskar: (seriously) not now you both... Just go to work.

Laksh: (whispers) thank god

But heard by all of them and he got glares from there. He ran to his place before he gets burnt in their angry glares. Sanskar nods his head in disbelief and goes to his cabin.

Few days passed by Sanskar is very happy and enjoying his every evening with his love and Ansh...

But his happiness doesn't last for more. Sujatha informed him that the marriage date is fixed and it is in two weeks.

Sanskar is pacing in the room with tension.

Sanskar: think Sanskar... Why is your brain not working? Think... Think...