47) Godh Barayi

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar is sleeping peacefully hugging Ragini. Ragini who is not able to sleep slowly comes out of his embrace and gets up from there. She moves out of the room without making any sound and enters into kitchen. She opens the refrigerator but pouts. She closes it making a sad face. She moves back into the room and sits beside sleeping Sanskar. She looks at him who is sleeping peacefully and smiles. She caresses his hair while he smiles in sleep. Ragini keeps looking his peaceful face. After few seconds she pouts again.

Ragini: (shaking Sanskar) Sanskar wake up. Sanskar!

She shakes him for which he slowly opens his eyes. He looks at her.

Sanskar: What happened jaan?

He asks with sleepy voice.

Ragini: (pouts) I am hungry!

Sanskar smiles and sits on the bed.

Sanskar: (taking her into his embrace) What you want to eat?

Ragini: (grinning) Ice Cream.

Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar: Let me get you from refrigerator.

Ragini: (sadly) It's completed! I already checked.

Sanskar: Hmm... Then let's go out and have. Come.

Saying he holds her hand and both of them go out without disturbing others. Rusty who sensed someone started barking but Sanskar caresses it showing its him. It becomes calm and both RagSan drove away. Sanskar keeps driving while checking the roads to see any ice cream vendor.

Ragini: Are you doing moun vrat?

Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar: What you want to talk?

Ragini: Anything but no silence please!

Sanskar: Umm... I will ask something very serious then.

Ragini looks at him.

Sanskar: It's been six months now you are pregnant.

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: In these six months did you ever felt insecure about Ansh after the arrival of baby?

Ragini smiles looking at him. Sanskar looks at her.

Sanskar: Why are you smiling?

Ragini: Your question. It made me smile.

Sanskar frowns.

Ragini: (continues) You or anybody in the family never let me get insecure about Ansh. You remember that day when I asked why you want princess you told me you already have a prince. That one answer is enough to relieve me from any doubt if I ever had. I never even got that thought until you ask me. You proved every time that he is your son and you can not even in your dreams ignore him.

Sanskar looks at her as she completed telling. He was elated seeing her trust for him. He took her palm and kissed the back of her palm. Ragini smiles.

Sanskar: I promise he was, he is and he will be my first child.

Ragini: I know!

She smiles looking at him. Sanskar stops the car as he found a vendor.

Sanskar: Chalo!

He says opening the door of her side. Ragini grins and holds his hand. They move towards the vendor.