23) First Kiss

Hello guys...

****

RagSan are working in office sitting on the couch.

Sanskar: Ragini where is the other file.

Ragini who is working looks around and finds it on the table.

Ragini: it's on your table. Let me bring it.

Sanskar nods and gets back to the work. Ragini gets up and was about to walk but her leg twists and loses her balance. She was about to fall but Sanskar who heard her sqeaul looks at her and pulls her towards him while she directly lands on his lap. They both look each other and fell into an eyelock.

A hair strand is disturbing Sanskar's view which he pushes behind her ear staring into her eyes deeply. Sanskar being lost in her moves towards her. Ragini closes her eyes when his hot breath hit her face. Sanskar moves a little forward and closes his eyes. Ragini face expressions change. Sweat started forming on her face. Sanskar was about to place his lips on hers but gets pushed by Ragini.

He opens his eyes being shocked but gets concerned looking at Ragini's scared and tearful face while she is staring blankly.

Sanskar: (concerned and cupping her face) Jaan

Ragini is still staring blankly. Sanskar looks at her painfully and slowly pulls her into a hug.

Sanskar: (patting her back) shhh... I am here.

He hears a sob which slowly turned into a cry. He closed his eyes painfully. Ragini hugged him tight and is clutching his shirt tight.

Sanskar: (hugging her with teary eyes) I am really sorry Jaan. I...

He couldn't complete and hugs her tight. Ragini who was crying till now suddenly stops and breaks the hug.

Ragini: (with teary eyes and cupping his face) Why are you sorry? You didn't do any mistake. It was...me...who should be sorry. I am sorry. I am really trying to... (Interrupted as Sanskar keeps his finger on her lips)

Sanskar: shhh... Not a word. I understand. You don't need to be sorry.

Sanskar kisses her forehead lovingly. Ragini's eyes gets closed while tears roll down her eyes. Sanskar cups her both cheeks and wipes her tears.

Sanskar: Now stop crying. You will remember nothing related to your past. NOTHING.

Ragini looks at him painfully and hugs him again.

Ragini: (whispers) I am sorry.

Sanskar: Jaan I love you. Not your body.

As soon as these words escape from his mouth Ragini closes his mouth with her hand.

Ragini: never ever say that. I know how much you love ME. I trust you Sanskar.

His lips slightly curves listening to her and he hugs her again. They both stay like that for sometime.

Sanskar's phone rings which make Ragini to break the hug. She was about to get up from his lap but Sanskar doesn't allow and takes the call. He keeps caressing her hair while talking while Ragini is just looking down. Sanskar is looking at her painfully.

He sighs cutting the call.

Sanskar: (holds her shoulder and helps her to get up) come with me.

Ragini looks confused. Sanskar assures her through eyes. She holds his hand which he forwarded. He takes her out of the office.

He takes her to a park. Ragini looks around.

Sanskar: You be here Jaan I am just coming.

Ragini nods as Sanskar moves from there making Ragini sit on a bench. After few minutes Ragini hears a voice and her lips curve automatically into a smile. She turns only to see Ansh running towards her while Sanskar walking towards them smiling holding three ice creams in his hands.