18) Swami 😂

Hello guys...

*****

Sanskar is restless from the time Sujatha informed him about the incident. He is laying on the bed in between Ragini and Ansh. Ragini is sleeping peacefully hugging Sanskar while Ansh's head is on Sanskar's chest keeping his hand comfortably so that it doesn't pain.

Sanskar is caressing both their hairs and thinking deeply. He felt Ragini moving so pats her head lovingly. She goes back to sleep again. He kisses her head and again caresses her hair. He looks at Ansh.

Sanskar: you both are very important persons in my life that it will be very difficult for me to even breathe without you both. I will never let anything happen to any of you.

He takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes. He felt Ragini snuggling more into him making him to relax. He slowly drifts into sleep.

*****

Sanskar wakes up due to his phone ring. He slowly places Ragini and Ansh on the bed and gets up. He receives the call. After talking he goes to fresh up. When he returns he sees Ragini sitting beside Ansh and caressing his hair.

Sanskar: (smiles) Good morning Jaan.

Ragini: (looks at him and smiles) Good morning Sir.

Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief and continues getting ready.

Ragini: (confused) You are going somewhere?

Sanskar: hmm office.

Ragini: (puppy face) I will also come please.

Sanskar: ok get ready.... (Interrupted by Ragini)

Ragini: (excited) Really!

Sanskar: (smiling sweetly) let me complete Jaan... I will readmit you in hospital and go to office.

Ragini pouts.

Sanskar: (hitting her head slowly) Don't you remember what doctor said? He asked you to take complete bed rest for one week. So chup chap take rest. Later if doctor said ok then you will come to office. Understood!

Ragini huffs and nods. Sanskar smiles and kisses her forehead.

Sanskar: chalo go fresh up then have breakfast and then medicines.

He helps her to washroom and goes near Ansh. Sitting beside Ansh and caressing his hair he starts waking him.

Sanskar: (caressing Ansh's hair) baby wake up. It's morning.

Ansh moves a little and sleeps again.

Sanskar: Champ wake up, have breakfast and medicines and sleep again.

Ansh: (in sleepy voice) please papa five minutes.

Sanskar: what will you sleep in five minutes? Wake up baby. I will go to office then don't say papa you went without telling to me.

Ansh gets up lazily and hugs Sanskar. Sanskar smiles and kisses his forehead.

Sanskar: Good Morning champ.

Ansh: Good Morning Papa (pouts) you are going to office?

Sanskar nods yes.

Ansh: (pouts) but why?

Sanskar chuckles listening his question.

Sanskar: (cupping his face) because I have some work. I promise I will come as soon as my work is done. Ok!

Ansh nods pouting. They hear click sound of the washroom.

Sanskar: so mumma got ready now it is time for champ to get ready.