32) Sanskar

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

As soon as the car gets stopped Ragini starts running. She stops near the reception and enquires about Sanskar's ward. As soon as the receptionist tells her the details she again starts running. Tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. Laksh along with Ansh in his arms is following her. Dadi is trying to follow them.

Ragini reaches near the ward where Sanskar is been treating. She looks him through the door and sees many wounds on his body. She closes her mouth being shocked and it pained her a lot seeing him in that condition. Laksh's eyes are also moist. He is trying a lot to not to breakdown looking his bhai as now he needs to be strong for his bhabhi and his champ. Ansh is sobbing in Laksh's embrace.

After sometime doctor comes out of the ward.

Laksh: Doctor bhai?

Doctor: There was alot of blood loss but happy that it was available in our blood bank. He will soon get conscious. Nothing to worry.

Ragini sits in a thud feeling relaxed that there is nothing to worry. Laksh gives Ansh to Ragini and moves towards the person who has appointed Sanskar in hospital. Dadi sat beside Ragini and takes her into her embrace. Ragini closes her eyes letting her tears flow. Laksh thanks the man who admitted Sanskar in hospital and comes back to the place where others are there.

He sits on the otherside of Ragini and takes Ansh into his lap.

Laksh: (wiping Ansh's tears) Why is my Champ crying?

Ansh: (hiccups) Pa...pa..

Laksh: Aww... Champ papa is fine... He will get well just in two days. Don't cry. You are my strong champ hain na?

Ansh nods yes wiping his tears. Ragini and Dadi smile looking at them.

Laksh: (looking at Ragini) Bhabhi I think others can go home. We are here to take care of bhai.

He says indirectly to dadi. Dadi smiles at his care.

Ragini: Haan dadi ma you go home and take rest.

Dadi: No beta... (Interrupted)

Ragini: Dadi ma...

Ragini nods no for which Dadi sighs and nods ok.

Ragini: Chotu you will go home along with badi dadi.

Laksh: Bhabhi are you in your senses?

Ragini: Yes I am Lucky. Chotu go now.

Ansh nods no and hugs Laksh tight. Laksh also hug him back.

Ragini: Lucky listen to me. He wasn't well till yesterday. It is not good for him.

Laksh: But bhabhi nobody is at home.

Ragini: Dadi ma is there. And also Robbin is there. He will take care. You send him.

Laksh: but...

Ragini nods yes assuring him. Laksh let's Ansh unwillingly. Ragini looks at Dadi who assures her through eyes. Ragini smiles and nods ok. They both leave home along with driver.

Laksh: (fisting his hands) Bhabhi why the hell you sent him with her?

Ragini: Because he needs rest.

Laksh: He could have rested here.

Ragini looks around. They are in the corridor of the hospital outside Sanskar's ward.

Ragini: Here?

Laksh also looks around and sits holding his head.

Ragini: (keeps her hand on his shoulder which makes him to look at her) Trust me he will be fine. I am his mother... Don't you think I will think before I send him with someone?