33) Marriage Talks 😍

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Ragini along with Ansh enters into Sanskar's ward only to see both SanLak having a good sleep. Ansh immediately runs near to Sanskar and sits beside him.

Ansh: (shaking Sanskar) Papa wake up... Papa please wake up.

Sanskar's sleep gets disturbed and he looks at Ansh who is by now tearing. Laksh also gets disturbed. Sanskar sits slowly on the bed and takes Ansh into his embrace.

Sanskar: Why is my baby crying?

Ansh: (sobbing) I am scared.

Ragini looks at both of them adoringly.

Sanskar: Aww... Why?

Ansh: (looks at Sanskar with teary eyes from his embrace) I thought you will leave me again and go.

RagSanLak eyes turn teary hearing him. Sanskar hides Ansh's face in his chest and pats his head.

Sanskar: I will never leave you again baby. I am sorry for scaring you. I promised you that I will never leave you means I will never leave you. I never break my promise.

Ansh: (with innocent teary eyes) Really?

Sanskar: (smiles) Really!

Ansh smiles happily and keeps his head on Sanskar's chest.

Ansh: I Love You papa!

Sanskar: But papa loves you more baby!

Ansh frowns and looks at him with cute angry face. Sanskar chuckles and kisses Ansh's forehead lovingly. Ragini smiles with tears. She keeps her head on Sanskar's shoulder. Sanskar looks at her and smiles. Laksh keeps looking at them adoringly with smile by putting his chin on his fist.

Laksh: Ok guys sorry for becoming kabab mein haddi. So I think I should leave now.

He gets up to leave.

Ragini: Lucky breakfast!

Laksh: Will have at home and will go to office bhabhi. Have to handle everything there. Dad is also not there na.

Ragini: Have it without forgetting.

Laksh: Yes bhabhi. Bye guys.

He leaves from there.

Sanskar: (looking at the way Laksh went) My little Lucky has grown so much Ragini.

Ragini smiles listening him. She herself remembers how he used to be when she saw him first time. Jumping in office and acting like child but now he has changed. He started acting mature. Ragini chuckles remembering all his childish and naughty acts along with Swara in office.

Sanskar: (raising his eyebrow) Why are you laughing?

Ragini: (smiles and nods no) just remembered how our Lucky used to be acting all naughty in office along with Shona.

Sanskar also remembers and chuckles along with her.

Ansh: (pouting) You both are laughing without telling the joke to me.

Sanskar: Awww... My baby. Will tell you later. For now I am very hungry. Let me have something then we will talk ok?

Ansh nods yes grinning widely. Ragini helps Sanskar to go to washroom while Ansh takes Sanskar's phone and starts watching some cartoon. Soon Sanskar freshes himself and comes back only to find Ragini caresssing sleeping Ansh's hair.

Ragini sees him and again helps him to sit.

Sanskar: He slept?

Ragini: He didn't sleep last night properly. Dadi took so much hardwork to make him sleep.