34) Moments 😍

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

*****

Sanskar pulled Ragini towards him and stood in front of her like protecting her.

Sanskar: No she will not go anywhere.

Dadi: Sanskar liste...

Before she could complete Sanskar started speaking.

Sanskar: (shaking his head as no) I won't listen. She is my wife she won't go anywhere.

Ragini is looking down and blushing.

Dadi: But it is also a ritual.

Sanksar: Then let us not follow this. I am not going to send neither my wife nor my son anywhere.

Sujatha is smiling like mad. She also doesn't want to send Ragini to Agarwal Mansion but dadi is saying it is a ritual where the bride and groom shouldn't meet till the marriage. Sanskar is fighting with dadi for that while Laksh is holding Ansh in his arms and nodding for everything whatever Sanskar says indicating he agrees to him.

Laksh: (caressing Ansh's cheek) Don't worry champ. I won't send you anywhere.

Ansh giggles and kisses his cheek. Dadi looks at everyone unbelievably. Ram, Uttara and Swara are controlling their laugh. While Mohit is glaring Sanskar as he is not sending his sister with him.

Dadi: (giving up) Fine... Don't send her. But she will stay in separate room.

Sanskar: And why she has to? No means No. She will not stay in separate room.

Dadi: Oye I accepted your one condition. This one is final. She has to stay in separate room. That's all. And its final.

Before Sanskar could speak Dadi glares him and goes from there. Sanskar pouts.

Sanskar: (childishly) Nooo.

Ragini blushes hard as now everybody is giving them teasing looks. Sanskar looks at her with pout. Ragini goes away from there blushing badly. Sanskar follows her and everyone bursts out into laughter.

Laksh: (dancing along with Ansh in his arms) Yay!! You are not going... Lalalaaaalllaaaaa

Ansh keeps giggling happily while all smile looking at them.

Here Ragini is standing in the balcony blushing and becoming all red. Sanskar comes and back hugs her.

Sanskar: (with childish voice) You are so mean Jaan.

Ragini: (smiles and looks at him) What did I do?

Sanskar turns her towards him and holds her through waist.

Sanskar: Why didn't you protest when dadi was asking you to go to Agarwal Mansion?

Ragini: (cupes his cheek) You wanted us to get married with rituals. Aren't you?

Sanskar nods yes.

Ragini: As it is a ritual I didn't oppose for it.

Sanskar: (sadly) But could you stay away from me for ten days?

Ragini looks down and nods no. Sanskar's face lits up. He smiles brightly and pulls her into a hug. Ragini smiles and hugs him back tightly closing her eyes feeling peace in his embrace.

Ragini: (in mind) I promise Sanskar I will never remember those bad days and will always live with your love. I Love You.

Sanskar: (whispers in her ears) I Love You too.

He kisses her earlobe. Ragini looks surprised.

Sanskar: (joining his forehead with hers) I can read your mind. I promise will never let you remember those days and will always love you.