19) Clue

Hello guys

*****

Sanskar stood shocked after listening to the name which Ragini has given him.  😂😂

"Swami take your coffee"

"Swami what will you have today?"

"Swami is this the file you asked me to check?"

"Swami" "Swami" "Swami" "Swami" "Swami" "Swami" keeps ringing in his ears.

"NOOOO" Sanskar's scream echoed in the room. He looked at Ragini horrified.

Ragini: (looking at him shocked) What happened?

Sanskar: (pleading) Please Ragini don't call me that please.

Ragini: (innocently) but I gave you that name so lovingly.

She blinks her eyes innocently making Sanskar almost melt but he composes himself.

Sanskar: (sternly) NO!! You are not going to call me with that name.

Ragini: (adamantly) NO NO NO I will call you that only.

Before Sanskar could react Ragini goes and lays on the bed as Ansh comes there rubbing his eyes being sleepy. Sanskar looks on at her by opening his mouth wide. Whereas Ragini ignores him and closes her eyes tapping Ansh's head.

Sanskar composes himself and goes to sleep while thinking about the consequences of her addressing him 'SWAMI'.

Thinking this he goes to sleep while RagAnsh already slept.

****

Morning Sanskar went to office very early even before RagAnsh wake up. Ragini pouted looking around the room for Sanskar and realising that he already went seeing the note he left for her. She looks at Ansh and caresses his hair.

Ragini: (in mind smiling happily with teary eyes) I never thought that someone will enter into our lives to fill our life with happiness. I never imagined a happy life before your papa's entry in our life chotu. But now I am sure that god has written something good for us chotu. And that good is your papa. He is an angel in our lives. And I pray that this angel never disappears. If such thing happens I don't know what will happen to me. But I assure you that I will protect you the same way I did till now. I love you Chotu.

She kisses his forehead lovingly.

Ansh: (in sleep) I love you too mumma.

Ragini smiles and ruffles his hair. She slowly gets up and goes to fresh up. She is wearing the mangalsuthr looking herself in mirror and remembers the previous day how he made her wear mangalsuthr. She smiles caressing the mangalsuthr. Just then she hears a beep sound of her mobile. She takes her mobile and smiles looking at the message he sent to her.

"Good Morning Jaan. Don't forget to have your medicines once you had your breakfast. Will be coming home by afternoon."

"Good morning Swami" she replies.

Sanskar's phone beeps and he takes the phone by keeping the pen which he is using aside. He reads the message and scowls being irritated.

Sanskar: (scowling) Did she got only this to call me. Arey yaar I have really good name. Don't I?

He calls Laksh to his cabin. He comes.

Laksh: bhai you called me?

Sanskar: (with sulking face) Isn't my name good?

Laksh looks confused.

Laksh: Bhai to ask this you called me?

Sanskar: just shut it and tell me Is my name good or not?