8) Her Past

Hello guys back with next part... Actually I was not well so became late... Sorry... Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

************

Ragini: He is no more (says she bending her head)

Sanskar stumbles back listening what she said... He just keeps looking at her while Ragini is standing there bending her head.

Ragini: (closing her eyes tightly making her tears flow through her cheeks) I...I killed him

This came as pikachu's thunderbolt for Sanskar that the whole world started turning around him.

Mohit: (knocking the door) Bhai, di open the door...

But they both stood unmoved while Mohit knocks again. Uttara who was seeing all this stopped Mohit.

Mohit: Uttu why are you stopping me? Leave me.

Uttara just drags him near the window and they both see inside.

Here Ragini just slides along the wall and sits on the floor. Her eyes are red showing her pain and tears are flowing from her eyes.

Ragini: You know sir I am so lucky that even my parents don't want me and threw me near dustbin on the same day I was born (she chuckles sarcastically)

Sanskar looks at her blankly.

Ragini: (continues) somebody saw me near the dust bin, felt pity and joined me in the orphanage. Mohit came there when I was 2. He was so small but he became my only family. When I was 6 years old one family came and adopted me. I was both sad and happy at that time. I was sad because I should go away from Mohit and happy that finally somebody felt that I am suitable to their family and I will make them happy. But you know what sir I think god doesn't wants me to be happy. After one day of my adoption the both members who adopted me died in a car accident when they are returning home from office. I was not that much affected by that also sir... But what shattered me was the words their family has used saying me inauspicious, unlucky, manhoos and all. Those words effected me to that extent that I myself started feeling unlucky.

(A sob escapes from her mouth. Sanskar's heart pained seeing her in that condition but he did not move an inch from his place)

Ragini: (continues) From then whenever anyone wanted to adopt me I used to deny to go with them and used to hide in a room by locking myself. But when I was 11 years old and Mohit was 10 years old Agarwals wanted to adopt Mohit. But Mohit was adamant to go only if I go with him. But me being with that fear denied to go. I convinced Mohit to go with them with lot of struggle. But Agarwals wanted to fulfil their son's wish so they kept trying to convince me to go with them. But my fears never allowed me to go with them. But they didn't want to give up and insisted me to atleast take their surname and stay in orphanage only. Actually they adopted me but I stayed in orphanage only. All the things went good till I was 21 and Mohit was 20. One day Mom and Dad went to a business party at night. At that time Mohit had his exams so he didn't go with them. When they were returning back their business rivals killed them by hitting their car with a truck. That again made me shatter. Though I did not go with them their love towards me made me to get attached to them and feel what the love of parents is. I became more gloomy. My education everything is took care of Agarwals. I was 22 my studies got over and I was trying for a job. At that time suddenly he came, VIKRANT (she closed her eyes feeling disgusted even to take his name) asking my hand for marriage. My orphanage head felt very happy as he is very rich and agreed to marriage. I don't want to get married at that time. I wanted to be independent. But orphanage head woman conviced me saying that such good proposal will not be coming to all. I am lucky to get that marriage proposal. I agreed after lots of convincing. We both got married.