40) Another Attack

Hello guys 👋👋👋

***

Ansh: Papa listen na.

Sanskar who is surfing his phone looks at him.

Ansh: Please na download that game for me in your phone.

Sanskar: No baby. That is not a good game. If you want let us go out and play some basketball.

Ansh pouts but nods as he is very good boy. Sanskar and Ansh go out of the house and start playing basketball. Suddenly the ball is being snatched by Laksh.

Laksh: (dribbling the ball) You both cheaters playing yourselves.

Ansh: (snatching the ball and dribbling) You said don't disturb me.

He shows tongue still dribbling. Sanskar takes the ball from Ansh and makes a basket. Ansh pouts.

Ansh: Next will be mine.

He challenges.

Laksh: Not easy champ.

Ansh keeps dribbling without giving any heed to him. Finally he does a basket. He jumps in happiness.

Ansh: (immitating Laksh) Not easy champ.

SanLak laugh looking at him. Ansh hears Swara calling him and runs inside. SanLak continues playing.

Laksh: Two more days you really think the case will get solved bhai?

Sanskar: Don't know Lucky. But I am getting frustrated with all these things.

He looks at the guards who are guarding the house.

Sanskar: Don't know how many days should we tolerate them.

Laksh: (making a basket) Hope to get freedom soon.

Sanskar takes the napkin from the bench and wipes his face.

Sanskar: Shall we plan something for tomorrow?

Laksh: With these guards around us? No please. It's better we stay home and do something.

Sanskar nods. His phone rings. He huffs listening the otherside.

Sanskar: You are playing with me, aren't you Rohan?

Rohan: It's not that Sanskar. The person is missing from ten days. I enquired all around his house premises.

Sanskar: I don't care anything. You have last ten days. If you can, you do otherwise I will hire someone else.

He cuts the call being frustrated.

Laksh: No clue?

Sanskar nods no.

Sanskar: The person is missing from ten days it seems. But he got a picture. He would send it to me.

His phone beeps. They sees the picture.

Sanskar: I don't even know who he is.

Laksh: Why do they want to kill you?

Sanskar shrugs his shoulders. He calls to Rohan and informs him that he doesn't even know that person. SanLak sigh and go inside as Ragini and Swara are calling them inside.

****

A man slaps another man.

Man1: Were you sleeping till they reach you? I went to trip for two months and you spoiled everything.

Man2: Sir I didn't know that he hired a private detective. I made sure he doesn't get any clues but that detective turned out from nowhere and found out.