37) SanLak

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

****

Ragini is looking around the room with boring expression. But she got nothing to work. At that time came her Chotu whinning.

Ansh: (whinning) Mummaaa...

Ragini looked at him. He ran to her stretching his arms. Ragini bends and takes him in her arms.

Ragini: (kissing his cheek) What happened to my Chotu?

Ansh: (pouting) It's very boring Sunday. No papa and no chachu, chachi. Where did they go?

Ragini: (frowning) This is what I am thinking... How did my Chotu rememeber me suddenly today?

Ansh pouts. Ragini chuckles.

Ragini: Papa went out for somework. Chachi and Chachu went out for whole day today.

Ansh: Why didn't chachu take me?

He pouts. Ragini looks on not knowing what to answer. Swara and Laksh went out to spend sometime together.

Ansh: Mumma say na.

Ragini: (with open mouth) Soo mean you are! You love only chachu and papa. Not Mumma anymore.

She looks away. Ansh cups her face making her look at him.

Ansh: Chotu loves his Mumma so much. Mumma also knows that. She is acting.

He says frowning. Ragini chuckles.

Ragini: Mumma loves you too my Chotu. So you are bored na. Let us play something.

Ansh nods excited. Ragini moves towards cupboard and takes some board games.

Ragini: So which one?

Ansh: Snakes and ladders!

He says jumping from her arms on to the bed. Ragini sits opposite to him and arranges everything. They start playing. Ansh is giggling whenever Ragini's coin comes near the snake. They were enjoying.

Ansh: (suddenly) Cheating! Mumma cheating!

Ragini: arey where did I cheat?

Ansh: (Pouting) You kept only two when it is three. You will come on to the place where snake is there.

Ragini bites her tongue but composes herself.

Ragini: (serious face) Chotu don't lie... I didn't cheat.

Ansh: (laughing) Mumma is a cheater... Cheater... Mumma is a cheater...

Sanskar: (entering the room) Oho... Why are you calling my wife a cheater Mr. Son?

Ansh: (giggling) Because she is the one.

Ragini pouts.

Ragini: I didn't cheat.

Ansh: You did.

He says and jumps into Sanskar's arms.

Ragini: Sanskar say him I didn't cheat.

Sanskar looks confused at both of them. Ragini and Ansh are looking at him expectantly. He just bends and shuffles the game.

Sanskar: Game got spoiled so the end.

Ansh: You also cheated me.

He pouts. Ragini giggles.

Sanskar: (innocently) What did I do baby?

Ansh: (whinnes) Papaaaa...

RagSan kiss his both the cheeks from either side.

RagSan: (in union) Choo cute.