27) The Dream

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar is waiting for Ansh and Ragini to come to their room so that they can sleep but only Ragini comes. He keeps looking back of her to find Ansh.

Sanskar: Where is Ansh?

Ragini: With Laksh.

Sanskar nods ok while Ragini goes towards dressing to remove her jewellery. Sanskar smiles and moves towards her. He back hugs her and keeps his chin on her shoulder.

Sanskar: I Love You.

Ragini: (smiles) I Love You too.

Sanskar: Thank you.

Ragini looks confused.

Sanskar: For making me his super hero.

Ragini: But I did nothing. It is you who gave him all the love a father can give though you are...

Sanskar closes her mouth from saying that word NOT.

Sanskar: (painfully) Please don't say that. After these many months you still remember me that. It pains me more than you Ragini please. I am his father.

He leaves her and goes towards the bed being upset. How many times he asks her not to remember it but no she always remembers her past and reminds him that he isn't his biology father, which always pains him. 

Ragini curses herself for making him upset. She moves towards him and sits beside him. She keeps her head on his shoulder.

Ragini: Sorry.

Sanskar ignores her.

Ragini: (looks at him and makes him look at her) Sanskar I am really sorry. Promise will never say it again. (pinching her neck) Pakka promise. See I am pinching my neck also.

Sanskar sighs while a drop of tear escapes his eye. Ragini looks shocked. She wipes it.

Ragini: I never knew that it hurts you so much. I am sorry Sanskar.

Her eyes turn teary. Sanskar immediately cups her cheeks and wipes her tears nodding no. Ragini hugs him tight while Sanskar caresses her hair.

Sanskar: It's ok. Leave it Jaan. I am ok now.

Ragini: (looking at him from his embrace) Pakka?

Sanskar nods.

Ragini: Lock Kar doon?

Sanskar smiles finally listening her and nods yes. As soon as he nods Ragini places her lips on his making him shock. She moves back and looks at him who is looking at her with wide eyes. Ragini giggles which brings him out of shock.

Ragini: (giggling) Lock Kiya

Sanskar looks at her open mouth. He never knew that she is this naughty. He smirks and pulls her and locks their lips again this time making it a kiss. They kiss eachother passionately. They both break the kiss when they are lack of breathe. Sanskar joins his forehead with hers while both are smiling heart fully.

Ragini: I Love You.

Sanskar kisses her forehead lovingly. Ragini stands suddenly making Sanskar confused. She holds his hand.

Ragini: Chalo.

Sanskar: Where?

Ragini: Come na.

Sanskar gets up and she pulls him to balcony. Ragini looks up and starts searching.

Sanskar: Madam today is New Moon day so no moon.