12) Married😱😻💃

Hello everyone. I know I am very late so sorry for that busy with studies... I am so sorry for those all who asked me many times to update but I couldn't. Finally I could able to post today.

So as today is Varun's birthday wishing him a very Happy Birthday...

*******

A car arrives and stops in front of the beautifully decorated Maheshwari Mansion. A girl and a boy who have garlands around their neck came out of the car. Another man also came out of the car along with them.

Man: Sanskar you both stay out of the house I will make arrangements for Ragini's grahpravesh.

Yes the married couple are none other than RagSan.

Sanskar nodded and looked at completely devasted Ragini while Ram went to make arrangements for grahpravesh. He looked at her painfully and with a helpless look. He stared her who is looking at the space lost in her own thoughts. Suddenly they heard a shout PAPA and they turned towards the source only to find Ansh running towards them. Sanskar felt immense happiness when he heard Ansh addressing him PAPA which he actually wanted. But he never thought it happens in this way. Ansh runs towards Sanskar while he lifts him in his arms and hugs him tight. Ansh once again murmurs Papa and Sanskar's eyes become wet. Ragini is all the way looking blankly at them. She has no emotions on her face. Her face is pale.

Ansh: papa you never told me you are my papa. And why were you always away from us? Why did you leave mumma and me and go? (His eyes became teary)

Sanskar: (wiping Ansh's tears) shh.. shh.. bacha don't cry... Papa will never leave you from now... It's a promise.

Ansh again hugs him. Laksh who brought Ansh was just seeing them. His sight moved towards Ragini who is staring SanAnsh blankly.

Laksh: (looking at Ragini) bhai

Sanskar looks at Laksh and he follows his gaze. Sanskar's heart pained looking at her condition. He is not understanding how to console her. At that time came Mohit and Uttara with tensed faces. Uttara went and held her hand on Ragini's shoulder with a worried face.

Uttara: di

Ragini: (coming out of her trance) huh

Uttara: di you alright?

Ragini: (horrified face and tears started to flow from her eyes) Uttara Chotu... He...he is..
before she continues she heard Ansh calling her mumma. She immediately turned towards him and took Ansh in her arms and started crying.

Ragini: (cupping his face) chotu.. chotu... You are fine na... You didnt get hurt anywhere na...

Ansh: (cupping face) mumma... Mumma shh... I am fine mumma... Chachu brought me here safely.

Ragini: (confused) chachu?

Ansh: haan (he shows Laksh)

It is then Ragini realised that she got married to Sanskar. She became numb and looked at Sanskar who is also looking at her. At that time Laksh asked them to go inside.

Sanskar nodded and looked at Ragini. Ansh stretched his hands asking Sanskar to take him. Sanskar comes towards them but Ragini held Ansh tight not leaving him.

Sanskar: (cupping Ansh's face) bacha be with mumma.

Ansh looked at Ragini who is holding him tight and looking down and just nodded yes.

Uttara: di chalo.

She held Ragini and they moved towards the entrance of Maheshwari Mansion.

As soon as they reach there they hear a very loud voice which is none other than Sujatha's who is screaming at Ram.