41) Clue

Hello Guys 👋👋👋👋

How are you all?

*****

Sanskar is laying between Ragini and Ansh who slept after crying a lot due to fear. He is caressing both of their hair. He looked at Ragini who moved in sleep and caressed her temple cooling her. She calmed down and slept back. He slowly got up and sat leaning to the bed post.

Sanskar: Who are you? Why did you steal my peace? Today you stole everybody's peace. Will not leave you once I find you.

He fumes thinking about the person who took away his peace. He sighs and was about to get up from bed but stops as Ragini is holding his hand tight. He tried to remove her grip but she instead tightened it. He sighs and lays beside her taking her into his embrace. He closes his eyes but couldn't sleep. He keeps staring Ragini's face just thinking about her condition.

****

He couldn't sleep whole night. The sun raises making Ragini wake up. She slowly opens her eyes only to find him staring her. Her brain rewinds the previous day's incident and her eyes start tearing. He hugs her head to his chest and caresses her head whispering some soothing words. Ragini sobs in his embrace hugging him tight.

Ragini: (Sobbing in his embrace) Please don't go out. Please.

Sanskar: Shh... Shh... Jaan calm down. I need to go to police station. We need to know who the person right?

Ragini nods no holding him more tight. They both hear Ansh's whispers.

Ansh: (in sleep) Papa...papa...

Sanskar turns towards him and sits. He takes him into his arms which disturbs his sleep. He opens his eyes and looks at Sanskar. He immediately hugs Sanskar. Ragini also sits and hugs him from other side. Sanskar's worry is increasing seeing both of their condition.

Sanskar: Ok ok calm down. I will not go out. Calm down. Both of you stop crying. Ple..ase

His voice broke at the end. They both just hugged him tight sniffing in his embrace. Sanskar's eyes also flow with tears unknowingly. He just closed his eyes and sat silently along with the two without moving or speaking anything.

His phone rang making all the three look at it. Sanskar looked at Ragini asking her to pass it. She slowly moves towards the table, takes the phone and passes it to him.

Sanskar: It's Harsh!

He says looking at Ragini. She nods with teary eyes.

Sanskar: It's not possible Harsh. Both of them are really scared and I can't come. Lucky will look after it.

After listening to the otherside he says ok and cuts the call.

Sanskar: Go fresh yourself and come. We will have breakfast. Baby you should go to school.

Ansh hugs and nods no. Sanskar sighs. Even he doesn't want to send him to school but how many days will they keep hiding?

Sanskar: Ok don't go atleast let us have breakfast. I am very hungry please.

Both of them look at him and nod slowly. Sanskar smiles a little and signs Ragini to go.

Sanskar: Jaan first you go get fresh then my baby and me will go. Right baby?

He says looking at Ansh who nods yes. Ragini slowly comes out of his embrace and moves to freshen up.

****

Sanskar: Lucky Harsh wants me to come to police station. But here these both are really scared.

Laksh: Bhai don't worry I will look after it. You take care of Ansh and bhabhi.