26) SanAnsh

Hello Guys👋👋

*****

Ragini and Sanskar are standing opposite to eachother and giving challenging look.

Sanskar: (looking straight into her eyes) Ladies first.

Ragini: (with attitude) I am not a coward.

Sanskar: (with attitude) Ansh.

Ragini muffles her laugh.

Sanskar: (with smirk) Your turn.

Ragini: (attitude) Laksh.

Sanskar gives 'impressing' look.

Sanskar: Swara

Ragini gives 'Ok' look.

Ragini: (smirking) Karan.

Sanskar makes faces.

Sanskar: Mohit.

Ragini widens her eyes in shock making Sanskar smirk.

Ragini: (cooling herself) Uttara.

Sanskar shrugs. We can hear a whistle sound making both Ragini and Sanskar alert.

Camera moves far showing all the eight members dressed in sports dresses. The whisle sound is from referee that is none otherthan Ram.

Laksh looks at Ansh with attitude look while Ansh shows his tongue to Laksh. Mohit and Uttara are giving killing looks to eachother while Swara and Karan are acting like beating eachother.

But our Sanskar gives flying kiss to Ragini. Ragini smiles sweetly, she catches the kiss and makes a 'whatever' face and acts like throwing it away. Sanskar pouts.

Ram: So you have three balls. The team which makes two baskets will be the winner. The winner will be..... CLEANING THE HOUSE.

All claps happily.

Ram: (continues) The losing team will be.... COOKING.

All claps. Ansh is laughing like there is no tomorrow for the prizes Ram mentioned. All are also laughing for their own stupidness.

Once the announcement is done both the teams make a round with their own team members.

Sanskar is holding Ansh in his arms and the other two are also standing with full concentration to hear what their captain will say.

Sanskar: We have to win and have to clean the house.

Swara: (confused) But bhai why are you soo interested in cleaning the house? It's really tough task.

Sanskar: Because Ansh wanted to do it.

Mohit and Swara look at Ansh for answer

Ansh:  (pouts) If Mumma cleans the house she will throw all my things saying these are not necessary and those are not necessary.

All the other three laugh at him.

Ragini's team.

Ragini: We only have to win.

Karan: But Ragu ma cooking will be good na.

Ragini: Idiot I am saying we have to win as I want to show my power to that Sanskar. Huh he said I don't know to play Basketball.

Karan: (with determination) Then we have to win for sure.

All look determined and are again standing opposite to eachother with challenging look.

Sujatha is sitting a little far and cheering them. Ram blows the whistle indicating the start of game. All are playing and the basket is done by Mohit.