two

It was 4:30p.m. and Calum was coming to pick Ryan up from the salon in 30 minutes. The day had been dying down and Ryan had just finished up a quick cut for a customer when she got a text.

From N❣: been stressed lately, need you 2night

Ryan sighed as she knew Calum would be annoyed if she told him she were going to Noah's house. Noah and Ryan have known each other since she was sixteen and he was nineteen. She met him when she was at the theatre watching a movie and they exchanged numbers, becoming fast friends. One night at a party, they were both tipsy and ended up sleeping together, which led to them becoming friends with benefits. Now Ryan's 21 and Noah's 24, and whenever one of them is stressed and needs some 'relief', they meet up at Noah's house and have sex.

Calum found out about Noah and Ryan's relationship when he walked in on them in Ryan's bedroom, after Calum had just moved in. He asked Ryan about it and Ryan told him they weren't dating. Calum got annoyed because she was just sleeping around so Ryan promised to stop seeing Noah. That was about three years ago. Now Noah and Ryan have a rule: They can each only ask for sex once per month.

I guess this is his time of month, Ryan thought to herself.

To N❣: this is ur time of month... can't ask again till next month:)

Ryan waited for a response from Noah and quickly got one, causing her phone to bing.

From N❣: be @ the salon in 15

Ryan sighed and switched to her conversation with Calum. She quickly typed the message and shoved her phone in her back pocket, feeling bad for lying to her best friend.

To Cal♡: going to Amy's after work don't pick me up xx

Calum quickly replied, forcing Ryan to pull out her phone again.

From Cal♡: be safe ry. love you xxx

Ryan smiled when she saw the text and ran to the back to grab her stuff. When she came back to the front, she said goodbye to Amy and pushed through the front doors of the salon. Just as she came outside, an old beat-up car pulled in front of Ryan and she pulled open the passenger door.

"Hey, Ry." Noah happily greeted.

"Don't call me that." Ryan spat, shooting a look at Noah. She slammed her door closed and sat with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Why?" Noah whined as he kept his eyes on the road.

"It makes me sound like a pet. My name's Ryan so call me Ryan." She stated, adjusting her hat overtop her light brown hair.

"I see you started growing out your natural hair." Noah said, changing the subject. Ryan nodded and started to fiddle with the radio stations. Noah pulled up to a small apartment building and parked in the parking lot. The two got out of the car and walked to Noah's apartment.

The one-bedroom apartment door opened to the front hall. There were three pairs of running shoes cluttering the area and a jacket hanging on a single hook. The kitchen was right behind the hall and it was a mess. The sink was full of dishes, empty packages of food littered the countertops and a pungent smell filled the area. To the right, was a small living room that had a small TV and a two-person couch. To the left, was the bathroom that had a single toilet, shower and sink. The door to the bedroom was behind the bathroom, a hidden place you wouldn't see unless you knew it were there.

Noah turned on a couple of lights while Ryan dropped her hat and bag on the couch. She walked through the bathroom and opened the door to Noah's bedroom, letting herself in. She pulled off her ACDC top and slipped off her converse. She tucked her three-part necklace in the pocket of her ripped black skinny jeans and took those off too. Her clothes were left in a pile in the corner while she stood in her black lace bra and red thong. Noah walked into the room and smirked, getting right down to business.