six

Saturday

Ryan's POV

I woke up with a pair of muscular arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I franticly looked for my phone and when I saw it was 9:00am, I relaxed because Luke wouldn't be here for another few hours. I turned myself over so I was facing Calum's chest and I stared at my beautiful best friend beside me.

"Why are you staring at me?" Calum asked, his eyes still closed. His thick Australian accent and morning voice overpowered his speech when he talked and it was so cute.

"I'm admiring my best friend. Or am I not allowed to do that anymore?" I asked, sounding like a smart-ass.

"No you're not. That's my job." Calum fluttered his eyes open and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Close your eyes." He ordered me and I obeyed. I could feel Calum's gaze on my face and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

After a few seconds, I heard my phone buzz on the table beside my bed. I opened my eyes and found Calum staring at me with a pout. I giggled at him and grabbed my phone, seeing that I received a text message.

From Lukeッ
hey I'm in near your house I can pick you up in 15 if you want to get breakfast?

I instantly panicked as I wasn't ready. Calum sensed my panic and quickly let go of me.

"Luke's gonna be here in 15 minutes. Shit shit shit shit." I yelled, pulling at the roots in my hair.

"Jeez, Ry. I thought you said you didn't like him. Why are you freaking out so much?" Calum asked me with a smirk on his face.

"I need to look decent and right now I look like actual shit." I said, flipping him off.

"Well, I think you look beautiful." He stated with a proud smile. I laughed at his comment.

To Lukeッ
I'll be ready in 20

I quickly texted Luke back and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair back into a messy ponytail. I applied some mascara and lip gloss, and put on my rings. I came out fifteen minutes later and ran over to my closet.

"I picked out an outfit for you. I thought it would look cute." Calum said, as he laid on the bed. He picked out my favourite Nirvana t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, with my black and white vans.

"It's perfect. Thanks Cal." I smiled, walking over to him and pecking him on the cheek.

"Anything for my best friend." He replied, grazing my cheek with his hand. I picked up a fresh bra, underwear and socks, and went back into the bathroom and changed into the clothes he left for me. Surprisingly, it was a pretty cute outfit. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out of the bathroom.

 I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out of the bathroom

"Wow... you look great." Calum said, looking me up and down. I did a little twirl and giggled when I came to face him again. "I knew that outfit would look great on you."