seven

Ryan's POV

When we got back to the house, Mia and Ashton were already cuddling on the couch, Michael was on the floor stuffing his face with pizza and Calum was sitting on the other couch saving a spot for me.

Luke and I walked through the door and I immediately cuddled up to Calum, grabbing a piece of pizza for the both of us. Luke plopped down next to Michael and we all said our hellos. Michael turned on a movie and we watched in silence.

Luke's POV

We watched four movies, before Ash and Mia went home. It was now midnight, and Michael, Calum, Ryan and I were just chatting.

The whole time I couldn't help but think about what Ryan had said. Was it possible that I could fall in love with her? No, I couldn't... because of Sam. But Ryan really was drop-dead gorgeous. The way her eyes light up when she talks and her perfect brown hair falls effortlessly on her shoulders. Plus the fact that we accidentally matched our clothes today was fate, wasn't it? Even if Calum did pick her clothes... at least she owned them!

"Luke? Buddy, you're zoning out over there." Michael waved a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I'm really tired." I yawned, covering my mouth. "I'm gonna head home. Thanks Ryan, for today. And thank you everyone for this great night." I said, smiling to them all.

"You're one of us now, mate. No need to thank us." Calum said, standing up and engulfing me in a hug. Michael stood up and joined, causing Ryan to 'aw' in the background. She snapped a quick picture and started laughing.

"You boys are so cute." You're cuter, I wanted to say but just kept my mouth shut.

"Alright, well see you guys later!" I called, as I walked out the door.

Ryan's POV

"So, Ry, do you like Luke now?" Cal asked me. I scoffed at his remark, thinking it was a joke. When I was realized he was serious, I sat up a little bit.

"Yeah, I mean he's cool. We're just friends though." I smoothly said. I did not need Calum or Michael knowing I actually really liked Luke. Especially now since Luke and I have our pact.

"So you don't like like him?" Michael asked, wiggling his eyebrows like an idiot.

"No, you idiot. Beside we have a pact. We're going to get married, to please our parents, but we're not going to act like a married couple." I informed the boys, Calum looking at me weirdly.

"But what if you want to marry someone else in a few years time?" Calum asked, concerned.

"Then we'll get divorced." I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring about Calum's concerns. I mean I loved him to death but sometimes he just has to keep his mouth shut.

"Alright, well, whatever you think is right." Calum said, giving up.

It was now Sunday morning and I woke up to my phone buzzing on the night table beside me. I leaned over to check it and it was a text from Luke.

From Lukeッ
hey, you up?

I smiled at his text, and leaned on my back to balance the phone above my face.

To Lukeッ
yeah, just woke up

From Lukeッ
shit did I wake you?

To Lukeッ
yeah but it's fine, what's up?

From Lukeッ
wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?