Falling for the traitor stick of truth (multishot)

Y/n p.o.v

I'm in Kupa Keep training with butters since Cartman the grand wizard since he has been bullying him about being a bad fighter.

Wizard fatass" y/n! Butters! It's Clyde he took the stick of truth half of our people have turned. We need to save them Clyde is controlling their minds, y/n you need to go in and pretend that your a traitor and report back to me"

Y/n" why me not Craig?"

Wizard fatass" our thief Craig he betrayed us"

No not Craig yes I have a small crush on him but why did he betray us ? Sure the wizard is an asshole but still

y/n " ok fine but if but if I'm going undercover I may not come back for a while to prevent suspicion "

Wizard fatass" ok be carful y/n they get into your mind and turn you"

Y/n" ok I'm going and don't worry I'll be fine"

I head off to Clyde's kingdom unknowing of the spy that will blow my cover...

Unknown's p.o.v

I run back to the holder of the sick of truth the true ruler of our world to report back what I heard from Kupa Keep . I walk up to Clyde's room to find Clyde planning an attack with Craig.

Unknown" Kupa Keep is sending over a spy"

Clyde" who?"

Unknown" y/n"

Y/n P.o.v

I was walking to Clyde's kingdom and when I got there Craig was standing outside Clyde's fortress

y/n" hey Craig"

Craig" y/n come with me"

Craig grabbed my arm and took me to the dungeons below Clyde's fortress.

Y/n" Craig what is going on?"

He opened the door and pushed me in.

Y/n" what the hell Craig?"

Craig" y/n I know you're a spy sent from Kupa Keep we had a spy there"

Y/n" what?"

Craig" and now that you know that we can't let you go off and telling anyone"

Y/n" give the stick back the power is getting to Clyde"

Craig " I'll be back later to give you something to eat"

He walked away without saying anything else . Crap wizard fatass is gonna send more spy's until all of us are captured . Well guess I'm stuck here for a while ....

( hours later)

I felt someone shake me a bit waking me up I looked up and saw Craig and Clyde.

Craig" here"

He handed me some bread and shut the little food door .

Y/n" thanks"

Craig " welcome "

Clyde " Craig I'm going to speak to her alone "

Craig " ok , I'll be back in a few minutes "

Once Craig was gone Clyde  gave me a dark and evil look.

Clyde " why did you let Cartman banish me?"

Y/n" Clyde you are one of my best friends I didn't want him to there was nothing I could do "

Clyde " then why spy on me ?"

Y/n" again I had no choice I thought about joining you but.."

Clyde " but what "

Y/n" the power is getting to you Clyde your not the same person I knew "

Clyde " I'm not y/n I'm so much better than that"

I heard the door open and footsteps trailed towards my cell, it was Craig

Craig " we need you to lead us Clyde I'll stay here with y/n"

Clyde " ok bye y/n talk again soon"

Once Clyde left Craig looked over at me

Craig " y/n?"

Y/n" yes?"

Craig " just join us Kupa Keep is weak and their leader the wizard ? He will never come for you"

Y/n"no matter what I'm loyal to Kupa keep "

Craig" not for long"

He leaned closer to the bars looking at me . I lean d my head against the little door that I'm given food through.

Y/n" and why is that?"

Craig opened the small door and kissed my cheek. I moved away blushing . I've always had a crush on Craig but I could never tell him.

Craig " I know you like me and I like you too but for us to be together you have to forget about Kupa keep "

Can I abandon all I know for Craig?????...

To be continued....