My Savior

This was requested by quotev user samBBird

warning this has some suicidal parts to this 

Readers p.o.v

I'm sitting in class quite as usual I'm the invisible one that no one notices. No one likes me never mind cares about me my mom died last year and ever since my father has become an alcoholic he doesn't hurt or touch me but he isolates me. I'm not allowed to have people over or do anything that is not in my room. I just wish that I had one friend that cared about me.

Kyles p.o.v

For the past year y/n stopped talking to everyone and no one except me has noticed. She is smart and beautiful I miss her smile and her laugh. I decided today was the day that I'm gonna ask her out I've loved her for a while but I was always too scared to say anything. I grab my bag and ran to catch up with her...

Y/n's p.o.v

I walk home alone as always. That is until I heard footsteps running towards me?. I would behind me and I saw Kyle?

Kyle " Y/n please wait up!"

Y/n" what's up?"

OK this is weird no one has talk to me since my mom died.

Kyle " y/n i've been wanting to ask you something for a long time"

Y/n" yeah sure what's up"

Kyle " Will you go out with me?"

Y/n" really mean it?"

Kyle " yeah I have liked you for a long time but I could never tell you"

Y/n" yes of course!!"

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my four head.

Kyle" he'll walk you home"

Y/n" thank you Kyle"

I kissed his cheek and we continue walking to my house and in hand telling each other jokes. This is the first time in a long time that I've actually been happy. We get to my doorstep and hug one another.

Kyle" hey I'll see you tomorrow"

Y/n" OK"

I kissed his cheek and walked into my room. For once I don't feel worthless someone actually cares. I fell asleep awaiting tomorrow.

Hey guys it's me and I just want to have this little talk for the end of this chapter I know that some of you feel this way and it's hard to go through some things that go on in life just remember you are all important life if you ever need any one there's always hope there's always someone there that cares.
Suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255