A night full of chaos

It's 11:00 pm I just finished my shift at the rasin girls.

Chloe" Hey Y/n you good walking home it's late "

Y/n" ya I live 3 blocks from here I should be ok"

Chloe" ok have a good night"

Y/n" you too"

I started to walk home it's a little windy out tonight but it's not bad. I have been feeling uneasy walking home ever since Chaos took over a few months ago only one hero has yet to be captured Mysterion. At night he supposedly helps some of the town but no one ever sees him. I feel someone grab me from behind and cover my mouth before I get the chance to scream not that it would matter anyway no one would help me. I dropped my bag and started to kick and scratch my attacker and I also attempt to scream because what else can I do?

Chaos" Hello y/n long time no see"

Chaos.. The man holding me brought me over to chaos. How does he know my name? what did I do to deserve this?

Chaos" you are probably wondering why I'm doing this, well ever since we were kids I've always had a soft spot for you you were the only person who was nice to me"

no he can't be Chaos he was the only person who was decent at South Park elementary!

Y/n" Butters?"

Chaos" the name is Chaos now babe, rule with me you will be my queen and have everything that you could ever dream of"

Y/n"this is wrong and you know it you were such a good person what happened to you ?"

Chaos" getting bullied all the time every single day eventually gets to you y/n, you will be my queen you just need to start seeing things my way"

I felt a needle go into my neck and I started to feel dizzy. My vision is getting blurry I saw a dark figure knock out Chaos then I blacked out...

I woke up in a small room full of computers on a cot. I had a pillow and a blanket . Am I in Chaos'  layer? Before I can run off a dark figure appeared .

Y/n" who are you?"

He came into the light . The rumors are true he does exist!

Mysterion " I am Mysterion do t worry Chaos won't find you here"

Y/n" thank you, but what am I going to do? If I go home he will get me he knows me "

Mysterion" you can stay here with me for now . I have to stop Chaos"

Y/n" his name is butters we used to be friends "

Mysterion" I know I wish I stopped it sooner"

I sit back on the cot relieaved that I'm not with Chaos.

Mysterion " y/n I have been wanting to tell you this for a while "

Y/n" what are you talking about?"

Mysterion took his good down revealing my old friend Kenny.

Y/n" Kenny your Mysterion?"

Mysterion " y/n I need help we need more hero's but I can't break them out of Chaos' prison as soon as we walk in it takes away our abilities."

Y/n" how can I do anything "

Mysterion " I'll train you come on you can do this"

I think about it for a moment I want to say yes but what if Chaos gets me and I can't get away next time. I need to do the right thing.

Y/n when do we start?"

Mysterion " now"

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating there has been so much going on this year with my family and mental health but I'm back and updating again I need requests please comment and this will be updated more