Goth in love with who?

Pete's p.o.v

Recess time a time where all the conformist play together. Meanwhile the golf group since together showing the pain with metal music, smoking cigarettes, and drinking black coffee like our souls. There is a new girl my class she dresses like a goth, but doesn't seem to act goth. She is an act like she's full of pain she's always smiling and nice to everyone like a conformist. At the same time I feel weird when I'm around her. God she better not turn me into some conformist bitch.

Michael" dude what is up you're acting different "

Pete" nothing I'm just thinking "

Henrietta " are you thinking of that fake goth girl"

Pete" so what if I am ?"

Michael " dude she's emo or scene she's a conformist "

Pete" look I don't know anything I feel weird around her and I fucking hate it "

I threw my cigarette on the ground and took a sip of my coffee to clear my mind about this girl. Why are you in my head ! The bell rang signaling last class of the day.

Michael " Pete figure yourself out man"

He's right I'm acting like a conformist scumbag. I grab my shit and walk to class. I sent in the far back corner so I can ignore my conformist teacher. I somehow pass my classes even then I mostly do is report about pain and misery of life.

*ring*

Mr.Macky " Mkay class your teachers out sick today mkay so I'm going to be your sub for the day mkay"

Great he's worse than my real teacher this is going to be a long ass class. I look over to see
y/n The group who is been clouding my thoughts all day.

Mr.Macky" OK class here is the worksheet Mkay it's due at the end of Mkay"

Y/n" hey Pete"

I look up and see y/n handing me a paper.

Pete" thanks"

I can't be an ass to her why is this girl changing me like this!

Y/n's p.o.v

Plus I did and I grab my crap and put ( your favorite band) playlist on. A store on my route home with one earbud in so I can still hear out what's going on around me. This little town is so boring barely any concerts and most aren't good yes I'm ( emo/ scene -you chose) fucking deal with it . I hear footsteps running towards me I stop walking into a room only to bump into someone. I look up and see the kid from my class Pete.

Pete" fuck sorry "

Y/n" it's fine you ok?"

Pete" yah I'm fine you?"

Y/n" yah I'm ok"

He helped me up but he seemed nervous?

Pete " so I was wondering would you like to hang out sometime?"

Wait really I thought no one liked the ( emo/ scene ) kid and goths don't seem to like anyone.

Y/n" sure I would love that"

Pete " really?"

Y/n" yah you seem cool"

Pete" thanks hey why don't walk you home"

Y/n" ok"

I smiled at him.We walk to my house talking and laughing. This looks like the start of amazing friendship. And if only I knew that in the end will be so much more.