My flying hero

Y/n's p.o.v

Today was like any other day me walking home alone after school. I never had a real friend the girls don't think I should hangout with them because I look to Emo and I dress like a slut apparently and I like boy things to much like video games and sports. I wish someone would just accept me for me.

Junior" Hey freshman lookin fine babe"

I turn around and see Dustin the school bully. What now?

y/n" what do you want Dustin I'm not in the mood"

He honestly terrifies me but I have to stay confident I'm not letting him take advantage of me like he does with every other girl.

Dustin" you know a girls like you shouldn't be waking alone, especially near the alleys when a guy can just-"

He pushed me into the dark alleyway and covered my mouth before I could scream. I've always heard rumors but I never believed any of them. He wouldn't would he?

Dustin" shh it's ok it will all be over soon"

I attempt to kick and scratch him but I'm not strong enough.

Dustin" its ok sweetheart just relax and it won't hurt that much"

Human Kite" Hey you!"

I look up and see a Kite  with a person attached to it? He glided down and ripped Dustin away from me . He punched him before Dustin could fight back in the end Dustin was out cold. Wow this guy is good Dustin didn't even have time to react.

Human Kite" are you ok?"

I realized that I haven't moved an inch out of fear and shock.

y/n" ya I think so"

Human Kite"well I'm always around just yell for me"

y/n" wait!"

He turned around and I felt my heart skip a beat.

y/n" thank you"

he nodded his head then disappeared. I wonder who that is I wish I could get to know him. I ran the rest of the way home not wanting to run into Dustin's friends...  

Human Kites p.o.v

I watch y/n walk home to make sure she was safe I've had a crush on her since we were kids I wish she knew how much I cared about her...

Cheesy but cute hope you guys enjoy comment for requests and I'll update as quickly as I can.