A neard in love

This was requested by my friend Brett

Y/N's p.o.v

I sat in my usual seat right in the front but it doesn't matter I know almost everything that we will learn this year. My parents are not rich but my mom doesn't have to work because my dad has a good job so my mom taught me because the school I go to probably won't get me into a good college. There is only one boy who caught my eye and that's Token. He's amazing he is smart and kind and doesn't bully anyone like the other boys.

Mr. Garison" ok class get to your seats , oh and Token your presenting today "

Yes ! Someone with a brain that's not a girl is presenting.

Token" ok my presentation is on space"

< time skip brought to you by Cartman being an ass during Token's presentation >

Mr. Garison" thank you Token it's nice to see one of the boys has a brain"

All the boys gave Token a dirty look even his so called friend group. Well it's not his fault your all brainless and don't try in school.

Mr. Garison" ok class you have one page of homework dew tomorrow here you go "

We all head out to recess and as usual the boys picked a new target to torment Token. I sat by the school doors and watched because what else can I do.

Cartman " hey Token your parents totally did your project for you all because your rich!"

Token " look Cartman if you actually payed attention in class and do research maybe you would understand "

Cartman " no one can afford the computer you have and no one is smart like you not even the girls who do pay attention "

Token" yah there's y/n but she always studies like I do"

Cartman " wow sounds like a perfect match for you a nerd to do your work "

Token" shut it fatass "

Cartman " hey don't call me fat rich boy"

Token walked away to go inside but then he saw me. I look back at my now done homework putting it back into my bag.

Token" hey y/n?"

I look up and see Token he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Y/n" hey what's up Token"

Token" the guys are being dumbasses as usual what about you"

Y/n" well I got no homework tonight now "

Token" that's good well does that mean your free tonight"

Oh my god he wants to hang out with me but no one likes me not even the girls really.

Y/n" ah sure "

Token" great "

He smiled and walked inside.

Wendy" ha you think he will ever like you?"

Why does she have to be such a bitch.

Y/n" Wendy just leave me alone"

Wendy" oh it speaks "

I'm not listening to this I grabbed my bag and ran to the one place on one goes the library....

< time skip brought to you by Kenny being hot>

I'm sitting up in the corner of the library in my spot. They are right why would a guy like him ever like me?

Token" Hey y/n what are you doing here and why were you not at lunch?"

Y/n" I wasn't hungry"

Token looked over at me not convinced at all.

Token" come on y/n tell me the truth"

Y/n" ok ok Wendy was bullying me as always "

Token" you mean the girl who won't leave me alone? Ha she's just jealous "

Wait jealous why?

Y/n" what do you mean"

Token " I like you, you are smart, kind and really adorable "

I looked down blushing he put his hand on mine and kissed my cheek.

Token " will you go out with me?"

Y/n" yes!"

He pulled me into a hug and I lay my head on his chest. This is the best day of my life and I can't wait for more to come.