How am I alive??

This was requested by my friend Abby

Y/N's p.o.v

I woke up and just see darkness I probably have a blind fold on so I can't see how I can attempt to escape. All I remedmber was that I was walking home after work then someone put something over my head and I guess I blacked out after that. I try to move but I'm tied tightly to something. Well I'm done for there is nothing that I can do. Who the hell took me? My parents aren't rich or anything so it's not like they will get much from taking me except killing me.

Chaos " well hello there look who finally woke up?"

The blind fold was taken off the room was bright it took a little bit for my eyes to adjust, once I could see I saw a huge computer and hamsters in hamster balls everywhere. The boy who took me was smiling at me weirdly, well ok then not creepy at all .

Chaos " I and professor chaos and you my dear are going to help me take down the Freedom Pals for good"

No he can't possibly beat all the superheroes right ?

Chaos " what got nothing to say ? Well look at this "

He typed something into his computer and then it showed a hug lazier gun. Ok our heroes are fucked.

Chaos" now no one will be able to save you now"

I heard a banging noise that seemed to echo threw the lair.

Chaos" right on schedule "

He ran to the computer but before the gun could be activated someone cut a part  of the roof. The small part fell to the ground along with 4 super heroes. Wonder Tweek , Super Craig , Toolshead and Mysterion.

Chaos" well looks like you guys have found my lair "

Mysterion " let the girl go chaos !"

Chaos" never minions go!"

Then hundreds of people surrounded the super heroes . No they have to win chaos can't take over South Park!

Chaos " your coming with me"

Chaos took me down the hall to another storage unit full of gas except a small spot in the middle that can fit like five or six people. He tied me up to a pole that was in the ring with no gas.

Chaos "let's see what kills you first the smoke or the building collapsing around you"

he lit the fire then left. The fire grew quickly and smoke filled the air well i guess this is it my vision started to blur and I feel myself start to drift off to sleep...

(time skip brought to you by you being in a coma and cartman being an asshole)

I woke up in a bed ? wait this isn't my house.

Nurse" doctor she's awake!"

Doctor" y/n how are you feeling?"

Y/n" ok i guess why am I here?"

Doctor" Mysterion took you here and said that you needed help"

Y/n" how long have I been out?"

Doctor" a week , we will inform your parents that you are ok we will send you home tomorrow"

I can't believe that was true and that I survived that.

(time skip to home brought to you by cartman being a lazy fat ass)

Home at last no more gross hospital food.

Mom" y/n go to bed and I'll make you some soup when you wake up"

Y/n" ok"

I walked upstairs and laid down in bed and slowly fell asleep

Mysterion' p.o.v

I opened y/n's window to find her sleeping soundly. I kissed her forehead and then left. I have this strange feeling almost like I love her , maybe we will be together one day...