There's no way

-Requested from my friend Alex .C and Wattpad user Missl888
-And half of this was typed by my friend Bella

Ok now to your fanfic sorry for being a week late I got really sick last week and was on bed rest all week.

___________________________
Y/n's p.o.v

I've gotten a call from my best friend Mysterion saying that he needs my help, that ever since I left South Park to project a new city that needed to be saved. A new villain rose to power, his name is professor chaos. After I had left, News went to all the villains and soon crime took over South Park. I'm On my way to the Freedompals Layer to see what I can help with.

Chaos' P.O.V
I'm planning my next attack against the heros, they will meet their doom.

Minion"Boss we got trouble!"

Chaos"What?!?"

Chaos" Oh really?And who is that?"

Minion"Y/N she already saved 3 cities, and they now have little to no crime!"

Chaos"Don't worry ,General Disaray !Get everyone ready for a fight!"

The hero's think they will stop me now...Well, they are so wrong!!

Y/N's P.O.V

I walk up to their lair, and mysterion opened the door.

Mysterion"Okay, so Chaos has thousands of people under his mind control.. But I have no idea how.."

(Your power is that you can see the past, present, and future.)

Y/N "Ok, do you have something of his?"

Mysterion "Yeah, here."

He handed me a cloth which I'm guessing that is part of his costume. Ok just focus and it will come to me. I close me eyes and I saw a storage unit its full of bombs and bomb making supplies a. Then another image comes to my mind a man who is kinda cute is holding a remote and seems to be going threw cameras. Wait those are all over South Park!

Y/n" Mysterion!"

Mysterion " what did you find something?!"

Y/n" there are cameras hidden all over South Park , my guess is that Chaos is using them to attack us we need to destroy them before we go after him or we got no chance "

Then it hit me . I know who Chaos is.Mysterion said that he appeared after I left this town and my high school sweetheart. I was this with this guy named Butters and he was the sweetest boy that I've ever met but he needed to care for his sick mother when I was moving and I guess he turned evil not long after that.

Mysterion " y/n Chaos sent his minions out to attack civilians we need to go now!"

Y/n" ok"

We all put on our masks and ran out to stop Chaos.

Chaos' p.o.v

Yes the heroes have no idea what I have planned for them well her... She was the love of my life and she left me to save these pathetic people's lives but not after today she will be back in my arms forever weather she wants to or not.

Y/N's. P.o.v

There was so many of them I don't think that we can take them all down I'm running out of gadgets and yes I have gadgets and my only powers are seeing the past present and future. But I didn't see this future for some reason. A bag was thrown over my head and I'm tied and pushed into a van. Well fuck my life. I can't face him not now I never wanted to leave him but I was needed and because of the sacrifices I made I've saved millions but I also put my home town in danger. The van stopped and I was dragged inside an unknown building, the bag was pulled off my head the lights were so bright it took time for my eyes to adjust to the room.

Chaos " hello y/n it's been awhile "

He said getting close to my face. He put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

Y/n" what happened to you?"

Chaos " you were the only person in this town that never hurt me and would never bully me you left and I had no one ! I found out your secret not long after"

Y/n" I never wanted to leave I didn't want you getting hurt because of what I did and a new city was dying I had to go help them"

Chaos " well none of that matters now because you are never going to leave me ever again and I can use your powers to take over the world!"

This isn't Butters anymore he's gone forever.

Chaos "here take a nap Hun you look tired "

He took a needle and injected me with something and I started to get dizzy the world around me was getting blurry I couldn't fight I I fell asleep in chaos' arms....

Mysterion's p.o.v

He took her! I feel like an asshole! I ask for her help and she gets kidnapped for it , he better not lay a finger on her or I swear . I can't deny it I love her and I will get her back even if it kills me....

Sorry one more note comment if you want a part 2