unexpected spark part 3

Chao's p.o.v

It's been 3 days since the took my baby sister from me.

Minion" Chaos what is our next move?"

Chaos" locate y/n now!"

Minion" yes sir right away"

I will get you back soon n/n even if I have to tear this whole town apart.

Craig's p.o.v

Mysterion" super Craig what are you doing?"

I slowly sit up and look up at Mysterion who looks very confused. Well I am sleeping in a cage next to our enemies sister so I understand his confusion. 

Craig" I honestly don't know when I'm around her I feel different I can't hurt her I wanna protect her and care for her, I understand it sounds crazy but I really care about her."

Mysterion" so you're falling in love?"

Am I really falling in love? I look down at y/n and feel my heart skip a beat. I guess I might be?  

Craig" maybe I think I can't explain what I exactly feel for her I just know that I really care for her maybe it is love I just don't know"

Mysterion" just be safe  don't go down a path you can't come back from."

Craig" I won't"

I look down at y/n and felt my heart flutter she's so adorable I care deeply for her I need to keep her safe from all the darkness and chaos going on between the heroes and villains she never asked to be apart of this this life chose her.

Mysterion's p.o.v

I hope Craig snows what he is doing he doesn't know if she's manipulating them or not please stay safe buddy.