Good Girl Dark side

y/n's p.o.v

Wendy"all right girls that's enough with the photoshop pics your perfect the way you are"

Hidie stop being so jelly Wendy "

Y/n"she's right you know"

Bebe" oh and you don't y/n?"

Y/n" no I actually look this good it's called makeup and a healthy lifestyle"

Bebe"ok miss goody goody "

If only she knew. We began to practice cheer again. I had a weird feeling like we were being watched so I turned around and looked towards the bleachers and I could've sworn I saw someone. I't probably nothing I should just focus on the practice.

U/K P.O.V

I hid behind the bleachers before y/n saw me. I wait for a second before continuing to record the girls cheer practice, the guys are going to love me for this. I don't really date much personally but I do have an eye on one girl. My big problem is the other guys do too she's perfect nice to everyone and is known as miss goody goody. Y/n is the only real life good looking girl the others just use photo shop and are covered in makeup but y/n is a natural beauty. Even when the other girls use photoshop they can't compare to her. Practice ended so I hit my phone to end the recording and wait for the girls to leave. Tomorrow after school is the day I make my move I just hope I don't end up regretting this...

~ The next day after class because fuck you Kyle ~

y/n's P.O.V

Wendy" so y/n have you found out who left the note in your locker this morning?"

y/n" No and I still have no clue, All I know is not Token his hand writing is neat and the note was the opposite and Stan is dating you. I hope it's not Carmen he's a dick"

Wendy" no way it's Carmen he's to busy torturing Butters and he could never think of writing a cute note he's to dumb"

Y/n"true "

This morning I opened my locker and a note fell out it's from one of the boys but I have no idea who wrote it. Not knowing has been killing me all day. I really hope that this is not a prank that would be so embarrassing. The last bell rang signaling that all classes are over and we can go home. As I walk over to my locker I read the note once again.

~ Y/N I like you but I'm nervous to say anything meet me behind the school and I'll walk you home please come alone.~

Wendy" are you sure you want to go alone? Who knows why he actually asked that he could be a creep or something"

y/n" I'll be ok Wendy I'll text you as soon as I'm home"

I walk out of South Park High and see no one. I guess it was all a prank how dumb am I? I was about to walk away when I heard someone yell my name

U/k" hey y/n wait"

I walk a little further behind the school near the woods. Ok Wendy was right I must have a death wish or something I still continue to walk towards the voice and see Craig?

y/n" Craig? you wrote the note?"

Craig" well I know your little secret. Do you know that I go to every warped tour? well I saw you there with alone"

shit at school I'm known as a nice good girl that couldn't hurt a fly but in reality I love rock concerts crowd surfing and mosh pits. 

y/n" so you're gonna tell everyone?"

Craig" no I won't if you say yes to being my girlfriend and go with me to blink 182 next week"

The bad boy Craig Tucker just asked me to be his girlfriend and wants to go to concerts with me. I finally don't have to lie anymore I can actually be the really me with someone.

y/n" how can I say no?"

He pulled me into a hug and grabbed my hand.

Craig" lets go before the guys or girls harass us I'll walk you home"

y/n" well it's Friday you can hangout at my place for a while"

Craig" what about your parents?"

y/n" not home they work late on Fridays"

Craig" nice I think I'll come over every Friday "

we walked to my house hand in hand listening to the warped tour playlist on pandora. I can't believe I finally can be me around someone with no fear of losing all my friends and my spot in the cheer squad.I can finally be free being me with no fear.