New Blood

Mike's p.o.v

Today we are turning a new girl into a vampire she is ready for the final phase. I have them at the school yet but I've heard many things about her, she has apparently caught the heart of all the boys in school even the goths. But no guy has caught her eye she seems to be a strange one. I am standing in front of our layer (hot topic) when I see her the most beautiful girl I've ever seen my life but I keep my cool.

Vamp kid" here she is Mike"

Oh god she's the new member I see she will fit perfectly.

Mike" are you ready to enter the layer?"

Y/n" i'm ready let's go"

OK let's start the transformation

(2 hours later ....

if you said that in SpongeBob tone then that's awesome)

Y/n's p.o.v

Well this took a bit longer than I thought but I'm finally vampire.

Mike " The transformation is now complete"

That Mike kid is kinda cute . I want to get to know him maybe we will be something more than just friends.

Mike" hey y/n I was wondering would you maybe want to go out sometime?"

Wow first time someone asked me out nicely.

Y/n" I would love to"

Mike" really? Cool I'm so I'll text you "

I wrote my number on a piece paper and give it to him.

Y/n" I'll see you tomorrow "

Mike" yah see you tomorrow "

(At home)

I laid on my bed and check my phone and see Facebook notifications and text messages , most of the Facebook is either guys trying to flirt with me or girls telling me to stop stealing her boyfriends. Ignore Then I start to look at my text messages and see an unknown number. I look at the text and it was Mike. I am his number into my contacts and start to reply.

[* this means they are texting]

Y/n* hey Mike*

Mike* hey y/n so what's up?"

Y/n* just looking threw junk mail on Facebook you?*

Mike * i'm just texting a beautiful girl*

Y/n*And who is this girl a vamp maybe?*

Mike* yah she's new *

Y/n* you're really sweet you're not like the other guys I've met*

Mike* y/n will you be my girlfriend? I know we just met but after today I haven't stopped thinking about you *

Y/n* I haven't stopped thinking about either, yes here girlfriend*

Hey guys I need requests and update more only got a few stories couple more left to update.