There's no way (part 2 )

Hey guys this was requested by Wattpad user @MysteriousLostOne

Mysterion 's p.o.v

Coon" ok now that Coon and friends and freedom pals are working together what's the plan to save y/n?"

Mysterion " we need to distract Chaos somehow and make him have to leave the me , butthole and toolshed will go and get y/n"

Human kite" Chaos is keeping her in his basement of his house "

Ok let's go get her back!

Y/n's p.o.v

I look up at him he was smiling. I weakly smile back not wanting to make him angry. He slid food under the bars and I took it right away I didn't realize how hungry I was until now.

Y/n" thank you "

Chaos " aww hun no problem "

I continued to eat I need to keep my strength up I can't stay here much longer my feelings are coming back . No he isn't Butters he's gone now Chaos took over . I slid the plate back under the bars and looked at the wall anywhere really except Chaos I can't love him there is no way I can be with a villain. There was a loud bang that came from upstairs.

Chaos" what the hell is going on?"

Frantic footsteps ran down the stairs I look back and see one of Chaos' minions.

Minion" the hero's are trying to take down your main layer"

Chaos" what! I'm coming in a little bit get some back up just in case the hero's plan to save y/n"

Minion" on it!"

He ran back upstairs leaving me and Chaos alone again.

Chaos" y/n I have to go I'm sorry it has to be this way I still love you and I hope one day you will feel the same "

He opened the cell and hugged me from behind. I almost feel safe again like old times . Our eyes met and our lips touched. Butterflies filled my stomach he pulled me closer and laid me down on my back....

< time skip brought to you by you and  Chaos well let your imagination go>

Chaos" y/n I'll be back soon ok?"

He gave me my cloths back and kissed me before locking me back in my cell. I quickly got dressed and reality hit me. Ok what did I just do? No I can't love him he's not Butters anymore. I can't get Chaos out of my mind why do I love him?! There was another loud crash and Chaos' minion came falling down the stairs unconscious. What the hell? Mysterion came running down the stairs and unlocked my cell door.

Mysterion " are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

He checked me head to toe making sure that I was ok.

Y/n" I'm ok let's go before he gets back"

Mysterion " you're right let's go"

I felt bad like I didn't want to leave. No don't be crazy y/n he wanted to use me for power he never cared Butters is gone. We got back to the hideout and I see Chaos is knocked out unconscious in their holding cell.

Mysterion " he won't cause anymore pain or damage again "

Part of me was upset wanting to be in his arms again but my sanity is telling me that it's better for everyone this way.

Y/n" that's good hey I'm gonna crash for a while "

Mysterion " yah call me and I'll check on you later ok?"

Y/n" ok thanks "

He's a really good friend. We hugged one another good bye and I headed to my apartment to sleep for awhile. I can't get Butters I mean Chaos out of my head . I feel my heart ache for him his touch his lips on mine once again. Y/n stop this he's gone there is nothing g you can do about it so stop thinking like that. I lay down on my bad and attempt to sleep, I have to forget him...