An Unexpected Spark part 2

The request is from a snap chat poll.

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay on the cot attempting to sleep but it never comes my mind is racing why did i kiss him? why did he kiss back? And more importantly why do i want it to happen again? Thoughts run threw my head making me unable to sleep. I have to get out of here I can't stay here and fall for someone who could never love me. I hear the basement door creak open followed by footsteps.

Craig" can't sleep?"

Y/N" no, there is a lot on my mind"

wait why am I telling him this ? Fuck he can't know I care I will turn him into one of us . Him coming down here shows that he has some kind of feeling towards me maybe I just got to find the right trigger to get him to join my brother and me .I look up and our eyes met and before I knew it we were kissing again. My heart melted I felt as if we were the only 2 people in the world. Can I do this? No i can't turn good not for him I won't leave my brother all alone with no one.

Craig" y/n I know in the past you have been hurt but let me show you what no one apparently has love"

Y/N" we could never love one another I'm a villain your a hero it would never work out"

I look away tears started to form in my eyes no I can't cry not now not in front of him. Why is this affecting me so much? I hear a lock click followed by 2 arms wrapping around my waist. I froze. I have never hugged anyone except family not even my brothers minions. I felt safe but scared at the same time this feeling I have burning in my chest that I can't explain.

Craig" it's ok to cry y/n don't fill your life with hate let me in your life and get to know you. Please consider joining us."

He doesn't want me he just wants me to join the heroes I knew that he could never love a villain.

Y/N" get away from me I won't ever become a hero I know what you are doing and it's never going to work"

I push him away and move into the corner.

Craig" y/n hey I don't care if you join or not I feel something when I'm with you all I want is to get to know you"

He pulls me back into his chest and at first I was hesitant but for some reason I gave in and laid on his chest. Again I feel safe? I don't Understand why though we should be mortal enemies yet I feel something. Something I shouldn't.

Craig's P.O.V

I hold y/n close to my chest she was scared at first but eventually she cuddled into my chest. I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it there is something about her that makes me want to get to know her, understand her. She has never felt what it's like to be cared for. Chaos doesn't seem like he would be that caring towards her only Protective.

Craig" y/n?"

I look down and see that shes fast asleep. I text Mysterion to unlock the cell in the morning for me he was confused but still agreed to help. I threw my phone away from the cell and shut the door. I locked it and threw the keys far enough to where we can't reach it I do kinda like her but I can't let me feelings trick me she is going to try to escape. I'm not risking her escaping while I sleep. I grab the pillow and slowly lay down attempting not to wake up y/n. For some reason this feels right just y/n in my arms and me protecting her from the harsh world. I slowly started to drift off to sleep and for once it wasn't a huge struggle to fall asleep.