Attack of the manbearpig

this was a request my my friend Abby

Mysterion's p.o.v

I sit on top of a building over looking the city , my city.

y/n" help please some help me"

I look over to the other side of the city near the woods the screams are coming from the new girl in town from school she's nice. I jumped off the building and ran towards the girl and the creature .

y/n's p.o.v

Run just keep running and never stop that's all I can think about right now . I was walking home from Wendy's house when this thing started to chase me slowly making me go into the woods.

y/n" help please someone help me"

I was pulled back the creature grabbed me by my waist. I struggled to get away. I fell down getting out of it's grip I look up at it and looks like a man , bear and a pig all in one. well I'm fucked when I was just about to just accept my fate the creature was hit away from me . I look over to see what hit him and I just saw a boy

( I think I'm not going there assuming anything's gender that's something I will not get involved in that it never ends good)

He was about my age but I couldn't really tell because of his hood over him.

y/n" thank you umm who are you?"

Mysterion" I am Mysterion protector of South Park"

The creature got up and ran into the woods probably terrified of what just happened

Mysterion" you are safe now, I'll take you home so you stay safe "

y/n" thank you"

( Time skip by cartman asking for more KFC)

Once I was home I turn to thank him again but he was gone as if he was never there at all. I go inside and go straight to my room . Well today was interesting , I changed my clothes then got into bed and fell asleep thinking about Mysterion.

Mysterion's p.o.v

I look threw y/n's window to see her asleep. she's so beautiful , I remember she was the new girl at school and she stared about a week go. I'm not close with her yet but maybe one day we can be together and maybe she will know my true identity one day....